question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

question

joyce pacer
Were the dies to the Well Suited bundle on back order awhile back?  I have the set and the dsp but can't find the dies.  I have been unpacking and reorganizing my workshop after water damage and the big table has been packed high with boxes so I am not sure if I have lost them in the mess or if they are still to come.   I ordered this bundle sometime around the first part of March.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: question

Jeanne Moss

Joyce, go into your order history and check your orders.  You can see if something hasn’t shipped yet.  Message me if you need help with this.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 5, 2021, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58297h48@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Were the dies to the Well Suited bundle on back order awhile back?  I have the set and the dsp but can't find the dies.  I have been unpacking and reorganizing my workshop after water damage and the big table has been packed high with boxes so I am not sure if I have lost them in the mess or if they are still to come.   I ordered this bundle sometime around the first part of March.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp58297.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Do you mean where you check go find out the shipping date of a shipped order.?

On 04/05/2021 8:21 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58298h52@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Joyce, go into your order history and check your orders.  You can see if something hasn’t shipped yet.  Message me if you need help with this.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Apr 5, 2021, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58297h48@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp58297.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp58297p58298.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Yes.  Go to Ordering, then Order History.  Click on search.  It will bring up all your recent orders.  Find the one where you ordered the bundle.  You’ll be able to see if it was in your shipment with the stamp set or shipped separately and if so, when it was delivered by clicking on the tracking number.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Apr 5, 2021, at 8:44 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58299h10@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: question

Do you mean where you check go find out the shipping date of a shipped order.?

On 04/05/2021 8:21 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58298h52@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

joycepacer@?subject=question

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp58297p58298.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/question-tp58297p58299.html