Gwynne Wilschek
Where do I find the items for pre-order, I am having having an issue
Thank you
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: pre order

Jeanne Moss

Log onto your demo site.  You’ll see the annual catalog rolling across the top of your site.  Click on start shopping.  Then scroll down to Marketing Toolkit and then click on the preorder flyer.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 5, 2021, at 9:34 PM, SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58301h72@.nabble> wrote:

gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=pre order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@

Thank you

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/pre-order-tp58301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Gwynne Wilschek

Gwynne, just sign into the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website, click on the new catalog banner, then scroll down until you get to the catalog pre-order spot.  Click on it, and the preorder products should come up.  It's about 12 pages.  

Have fun!  There are some beautiful things.  Do be forewarned that several of the Suites are not orderable because a product isn't in yet, but I figured out that I could order the bundle and everything except the one item.  Good luck trying not to order everything....

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 4/5/2021 8:34:24 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58301h28@.nabble writes:

gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=pre order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Thank you

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/pre-order-tp58301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
Jeanne Moss wrote
Log onto your demo site.  You’ll see the annual catalog rolling across the top of your site.  Click on start shopping.  Then scroll down to Marketing Toolkit and then click on the preorder flyer.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 5, 2021, at 9:34 PM, SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58301h72@.nabble> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Gwynne Wilschek privately at gwynne@<mailto:
Thank you so much for the help found it
Gwynne

gwynne@?subject=pre%20order>
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@<mailto:gwynne@>
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here<https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1954&code=c3RhbXBpbmdhbEBsaXZlLmNvbXwxOTU0fC0zOTM0NzkxNjE=>.
Reply | Threaded
|

Debra  Brown
In reply to this post by Gwynne Wilschek

03.08.21_PREORDER_FLYER_AC_US.pdf (11M) Download Attachment

Gwynne,
Here you go.

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:34 PM SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58301h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=pre+order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Thank you

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator