new printer suggestions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

new printer suggestions

Kathleen Brandt
HP no longer makes ink replacements for my printer. Annoying and sad. I am on a journey to find a printer as a replacement. Any help would be very appreciated. I am hoping this will be my last printer, but who knows.
Thanks in advance
Katie Brandt
and I did go and look online at some.  I feel this group would give me a better sense of what I need.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: new printer suggestions

Peri Beal

Hi Katie,
I have an Epson Workforce WF-7620 that I love. I chose it because of the individual ink tanks and the wide format. Has 2 paper trays and a rear paper feeder. Prints duplex. I bought it to replace my old Work Force, which is still in use at our farm. That one is not a wide format. They use the same ink cartridges and do everything I need and more. 

Peri 

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:58 AM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58467h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=new+printer+suggestions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

HP no longer makes ink replacements for my printer. Annoying and sad. I am on a journey to find a printer as a replacement. Any help would be very appreciated. I am hoping this will be my last printer, but who knows.
Thanks in advance
Katie Brandt
and I did go and look online at some.  I feel this group would give me a better sense of what I need.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/new-printer-suggestions-tp58467.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Suzanne Taylor

I have this same workforce printer and love it!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2021, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58468h50@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: new printer suggestions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Hi Katie,
I have an Epson Workforce WF-7620 that I love. I chose it because of the individual ink tanks and the wide format. Has 2 paper trays and a rear paper feeder. Prints duplex. I bought it to replace my old Work Force, which is still in use at our farm. That one is not a wide format. They use the same ink cartridges and do everything I need and more.

Peri

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:58 AM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58467h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=new+printer+suggestions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Katie Brandt
and I did go and look online at some. I feel this group would give me a better sense of what I need.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/new-printer-suggestions-tp58467.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/new-printer-suggestions-tp58467p58468.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I have been using the Epson XP-7100 printer. It has  5 separate ink colors and will print on photo or cardstock, has a SD card slot, USB slot, Wi-fi printing. I had several HPs, used each over 4 yrs. then switched to an Epson 830. It worked great too 4yrs. The 7100 has been great so far! Bought at Staples.

Linda Pastva-Callahan 
Leechburg, PA 
Demo in western PA since Feb. 2007
On 04/13/2021 9:58 AM SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58467h13@.nabble> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=new printer suggestions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

Thanks in advance
Katie Brandt
and I did go and look online at some.  I feel this group would give me a better sense of what I need.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble