going bonkers!!!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

going bonkers!!!!!

Blythe Klipple

OMG.  I am trying to set up reCaptcha on my WP blog due to oodles of offensive spam.  (spam is coming to me and from me which is why it isn’t being caught and deleted)
- I have spoken to SiteGround, my blog host and need to set up a google account if I don’t already have one.
- IF I HAVE A GMAIL address don’t I already have a google account?
- if yes, then how do I access it online so I can verify that I have a google acct.

- Once I have the google account and can prove it, I have the steps to set up the reCaptcha.  

I feel as if I’m spinning (not just going around) in circles.  I can’t do this until I do that but I can’t even do that!  

Yes I guess I’m dense.  Can someone help this clueless bimbette?

Thanks so much.
~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: going bonkers!!!!!

grantj

Blythe,

There is a Facebook group titled Tech Help for SU Demonstrators. The admin appears to be brilliant (to me) with all things tech. I suggest you join it.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 4, 2021, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58717h26@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=going bonkers!!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

OMG.  I am trying to set up reCaptcha on my WP blog due to oodles of offensive spam.  (spam is coming to me and from me which is why it isn’t being caught and deleted)
- I have spoken to SiteGround, my blog host and need to set up a google account if I don’t already have one.
- if yes, then how do I access it online so I can verify that I have a google acct.

- Once I have the google account and can prove it, I have the steps to set up the reCaptcha.  

I feel as if I’m spinning (not just going around) in circles.  I can’t do this until I do that but I can’t even do that!  

Thanks so much.
~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/going-bonkers-tp58717.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Hi ho hi ho……….it’s off to FB I go!  Thanks Jan!

~Blythe

On May 4, 2021, at 4:55 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58719h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20going%20bonkers!!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Blythe,

There is a Facebook group titled Tech Help for SU Demonstrators. The admin appears to be brilliant (to me) with all things tech. I suggest you join it.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 4, 2021, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58717h26@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Thanks so much.
~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/going-bonkers-tp58717.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/going-bonkers-tp58717p58719.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: going bonkers!!!!!

Cheri Robison
In reply to this post by grantj

Wow, thank you for this site!  😊

From: ml+s1100894n58719h71@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58719h71@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 3:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <Robison203@>
Subject: Re: SU!: going bonkers!!!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Thanks so much.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/going-bonkers-tp58717p58719.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 7, 2021, at 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [Cheri Robison] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58755h4@.nabble> wrote:

Robison203@frontier.com?subject=RE: SU!: going bonkers!!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Robison203@

Wow, thank you for this site! 😊

From: ml+s1100894n58719h71@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58719h71@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 3:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <Robison203@>
Subject: Re: SU!: going bonkers!!!!!

Blythe,

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Thanks so much.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheri Robison, please change the email address to: Robison203@frontier.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/going-bonkers-tp58717p58755.html