email

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

email

Gwynne Wilschek
since the change in the system I don't see very many emails from SUDSOL anymore.  
Thank you
Gwynne
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: email

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Gwynne and all

There have been fewer posts since the change - as I imagine people don't want to go to the forum to post. I am working on and testing a replacement.  You also might check your s*am/ju*k folders to be sure messages are not going there - as they now come from no-reply@nabble.com and not the old address.

The new forum I am looking at seems to be working ok and I hope after I tweak it some more I can load it for use.

Good news.... there will only be ONE address to send email too!!  Bad news... messages will not be filtered into categories.  I feel that many don't actually use the online forum (not the articles... I am speaking of the forum itself) except to maybe search old info - and that will still be able to be done.  Right now SUDSOL averages about 10 to 20 emails a day - and I don't feel that is too much for a person to handle. There is also a digest feature :)  If emails become a bunch - there are some other options I can do to split up so that people can not subscribe to a "topic" and receive the emails - but that will be much more work on my end, so I am starting with the easy :)

Thank you all for your patience!!

Patti

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: email

Gwynne Wilschek
Thank you Patti, I wasn't sure it was just me.  Have a great day  Gwynne