World Card Making Day Hope You Had a Great Time

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
69 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Our Favorite Stamps

Blythe Klipple

My first favorite stamp set was/is Joyful Holly, kind of a family thing (my mom) I think.  My first card made with it has been ‘hit’ a bizillion times on Pinterest.  Yes I’ll get it posted on Sudsol!  (duh and sometimes I’m just blotto)   My next favorite is the beautiful In the Pines.

~Blythe

On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56599h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorite%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net

My favorite stamp sets are: In The Pines & Snowflake Wishes.

Dori Saltow

On 12/3/2020 9:27 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Our Favorite Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I love the Snowflake suite of products.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56588h70@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56588h70@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 11:30 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Our Favorite Stamps

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our%20Favorite%20Stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite Christmas stamp set in the catalogs this year? Did you share samples

Please share your answers and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588p56598.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<a href="x-msg://74/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588p56599.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

First it was Gnome for the Holidays. Then it was Poinsettia Petals. Now it is Coming Home!
Sue Erickson

On Dec 3, 2020, at 3:17 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56603h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorite%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

My first favorite stamp set was/is Joyful Holly, kind of a family thing (my mom) I think.  My first card made with it has been ‘hit’ a bizillion times on Pinterest.  Yes I’ll get it posted on Sudsol!  (duh and sometimes I’m just blotto)   My next favorite is the beautiful In the Pines.

~Blythe

On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56599h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorite%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net

Dori Saltow

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What is your favorite Christmas stamp set in the catalogs this year? Did you share samples

Please share your answers and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588p56598.html

<a href="<a href="x-msg://74/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" class="">x-msg://74/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Stamps-tp56588p56599.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56603.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

My favorite holiday stamp is Gnome for the Holidays. Which is very odd because I'm not a fan of the ol' garden gnome statues. For some reason though, these stamped gnomes make me smile!

Peri

Peri Beal

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 5:17 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56603h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Our+Favorite+Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

My first favorite stamp set was/is Joyful Holly, kind of a family thing (my mom) I think.  My first card made with it has been ‘hit’ a bizillion times on Pinterest.  Yes I’ll get it posted on Sudsol!  (duh and sometimes I’m just blotto)   My next favorite is the beautiful In the Pines.

~Blythe

On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56599h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dorisaltow@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorite%20Stamps

Dori Saltow

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

<a href="x-msg://74/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56603.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Christmas Wish List

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Open House Wish List.pages (6M) Download Attachment
Open House Wish List.docx (2M) Download Attachment

I’m having a Hand-Stamped Christmas Gifts open house this coming Saturday at my home.  As I’m setting up my tables I’m coming up with different odds ’n' sods I want available.  Just now was a simple WISH LIST.  After over half an hour of messing around with Canva and My Memories Suite I moved to just plain old Pages (Mac’s word processing program) and came up with this version which I’m quite happy with and will be using.  The background is a little (sharply needled) tree in our front yard just after a snow fall a few weeks ago.

I’m offering it to Sudsol but……..I don’t know if you will be able to change the words.  I had to use 3 layers to get what I wanted and it was a bear!  That said, if you need help with it (assuming anyone wants to use it) I’ll be happy to change name and contact info on individual cases.  ONLY those items at the bottom of the page.  I’ll send this to Patti or to whom to upload it to Sudsol’s collection.  

I’ve also exported a version as a Word Doc but at a glimpse as it was uploading, something about it looked funny.  I’m sure you’ll let me know!   :)

~Blythe

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Wish List

lkiers

I love the background, Blythe. Lena 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2020, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56609h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Christmas Wish List

I’m having a Hand-Stamped Christmas Gifts open house this coming Saturday at my home.  As I’m setting up my tables I’m coming up with different odds ’n' sods I want available.  Just now was a simple WISH LIST.  After over half an hour of messing around with Canva and My Memories Suite I moved to just plain old Pages (Mac’s word processing program) and came up with this version which I’m quite happy with and will be using.  The background is a little (sharply needled) tree in our front yard just after a snow fall a few weeks ago.

I’m offering it to Sudsol but……..I don’t know if you will be able to change the words.  I had to use 3 layers to get what I wanted and it was a bear!  That said, if you need help with it (assuming anyone wants to use it) I’ll be happy to change name and contact info on individual cases.  ONLY those items at the bottom of the page.  I’ll send this to Patti or to whom to upload it to Sudsol’s collection.  

I’ve also exported a version as a Word Doc but at a glimpse as it was uploading, something about it looked funny.  I’m sure you’ll let me know!   :)

~Blythe

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56609.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

My favorite Christmas stamps at is Snowflake Wishes. Mary Davis

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 7:31 PM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56608h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Our+Favorite+Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

My favorite holiday stamp is Gnome for the Holidays. Which is very odd because I'm not a fan of the ol' garden gnome statues. For some reason though, these stamped gnomes make me smile!

Peri

Peri Beal

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 5:17 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n56603h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Our+Favorite+Stamps

My first favorite stamp set was/is Joyful Holly, kind of a family thing (my mom) I think. My first card made with it has been ‘hit’ a bizillion times on Pinterest. Yes I’ll get it posted on Sudsol! (duh and sometimes I’m just blotto) My next favorite is the beautiful In the Pines.

~Blythe

On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n56599h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Dori Saltow

Donna Bagwell

clindmeier@...?subject=Our%20Favorite%20Stamps

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%252Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56608.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Christmas Wish List

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by lkiers

Hi Blythe, Lena,

I was able to open one of them and change some things. Yes, the background is beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing it with us! It’s wonderful!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n56610h26@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56610h26@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 10:23 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Christmas Wish List

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Wish%20List

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2020, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56609h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56609.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56610.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Christmas Wish List

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by lkiers

LOL, those who know me, know I get lost in a paper bag!!!  I just realized Blythe shared this! I did thank your but I had Lena’s name with Blythe, because I was reading Lena’s message, and I thought they created it together 😊

But we all appreciate all that is shared, no matter who shares it. And Robin, boy are you a smart hard worker!!!!  Thank you again!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend stampers! We’ll be going to check in on our new build this weekend like we do every weekend until April 😊 woo hoo….  Can’t wait to start my business in that new community!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n56610h26@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56610h26@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 10:23 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Christmas Wish List

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Wish%20List

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56610.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

Blythe Klipple

IF YES, do you have a clue what it is?  It seems like a new platform for communication.  Maybe for communication between business (small) owners.  Someone from Boise (where I live) invited me to join or at least check in to it.  

Thanks for your thoughts.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

Pamela Parker

I received one, it had a header for Sudsol- yet content was questionable 
(??)
Pam

On Dec 9, 2020, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56667h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

IF YES, do you have a clue what it is?  It seems like a new platform for communication.  Maybe for communication between business (small) owners.  Someone from Boise (where I live) invited me to join or at least check in to it.  

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56667.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Google it..
Best way to find out

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 1:35 PM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56705h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Are+you+getting+emails+from+ALIGNMENT?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

(??)
Pam

On Dec 9, 2020, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56667h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

IF YES, do you have a clue what it is?  It seems like a new platform for communication.  Maybe for communication between business (small) owners.  Someone from Boise (where I live) invited me to join or at least check in to it.  

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56667.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56705.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

Me, too.  I’ve been deleting the Alignment emails as junk.  When I did a search I found healthcare companies named Alignment, but no communication/computer companies.

Denise Foor

From: ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 1:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Are%20you%20getting%20emails%20from%20ALIGNMENT?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

(??)

Pam

blythek@mac.com?subject=Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56705.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I just tried to unsubscribe—not easy but I think I might have succeeded.  I’m also directing all emails to my junk file and hope my computer catches on!

They’re really overloading my inbox which is just irking and annoying.

I’m glad I’m not alone in feeling strange about Alignment.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

On Dec 12, 2020, at 10:03 AM, SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56711h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Are%20you%20getting%20emails%20from%20ALIGNMENT?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com

Me, too.  I’ve been deleting the Alignment emails as junk.  When I did a search I found healthcare companies named Alignment, but no communication/computer companies.

Denise Foor

From: ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble] 
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 1:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Are%20you%20getting%20emails%20from%20ALIGNMENT?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

I received one, it had a header for Sudsol- yet content was questionable 

(??)

Pam

On Dec 9, 2020, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56667h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT? 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56667.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56705.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline! 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56711.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I should add that I never did even subscribe.  That’s what makes this all so annoying.

~Blythe

On Dec 13, 2020, at 6:28 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56724h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Are%20you%20getting%20emails%20from%20ALIGNMENT?

I just tried to unsubscribe—not easy but I think I might have succeeded.  I’m also directing all emails to my junk file and hope my computer catches on!

They’re really overloading my inbox which is just irking and annoying.

I’m glad I’m not alone in feeling strange about Alignment.

On Dec 12, 2020, at 10:03 AM, SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56711h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Are%20you%20getting%20emails%20from%20ALIGNMENT?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com

Denise Foor

From: ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56705h76@.nabble] 
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 1:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

I received one, it had a header for Sudsol- yet content was questionable 

(??)

Pam

On Dec 9, 2020, at 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56667h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Are you getting emails from ALIGNMENT? 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56667.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56705.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com 

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline! 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56711.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56724.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Finally posted Sudsol pin!

Blythe Klipple

Yes, I’m slow….meaning I’m finally uploading a pin to the Sudsol board.    I’m done with Christmas Cards now and have moved on to a few New Year’s cards and I want to share my sassy Darling Donkeys (SAB 2021) card with you all.  My goal was to use up pre-cut class card stock that was left over and kick the butt of 2020!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Finally posted Sudsol pin!

Nancy Legate

LOVE THIS❣  THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Nancy Legate - Abingdon, IL 61410

On 12/21/2020 11:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Finally posted Sudsol pin!

Yes, I’m slow….meaning I’m finally uploading a pin to the Sudsol board.    I’m done with Christmas Cards now and have moved on to a few New Year’s cards and I want to share my sassy Darling Donkeys (SAB 2021) card with you all.  My goal was to use up pre-cut class card stock that was left over and kick the butt of 2020!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56812.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h53@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

SO cute Blythe!!

On 12/21/2020 9:25 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at
> blythek@ <mailto:blythek@?subject=Finally posted Sudsol
> pin!>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> blythek@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Yes, I’m slow….meaning I’m finally uploading a pin to the Sudsol
> board.    I’m done with Christmas Cards now and have moved on to a few
> New Year’s cards and I want to share my sassy Darling Donkeys (SAB
> 2021) card with you all.  My goal was to use up pre-cut class card
> stock that was left over and kick the butt of 2020!
>
>
>
>
> ~Blythe
>
> Blythe Klipple, Boise ID
>
> blythek@ (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)
> Blog: http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com 
> <http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com>
> SU! Web: http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net 
> <http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the
> email address to: blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56812.html 
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56812.html>
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Finally posted Sudsol pin!

donnab07

Blythe, your card is so cute and so perfect.  With the end-of-the-year I’m having I’m going to have to get this stamp set, and if okay, copy your card.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56812h14@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56812h14@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 9:25 AM
Subject: SU!: Finally posted Sudsol pin!

blythek@mac.com?subject=Finally%20posted%20Sudsol%20pin!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56812.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

So cute, Blythe!

Happy New Year and
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 22, 2020, at 4:21 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56815h97@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Finally posted Sudsol pin!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Blythe, your card is so cute and so perfect. With the end-of-the-year I’m having I’m going to have to get this stamp set, and if okay, copy your card.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56812h14@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56812h14@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 9:25 AM
Subject: SU!: Finally posted Sudsol pin!

blythek@mac.com?subject=Finally%20posted%20Sudsol%20pin!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/World-Card-Making-Day-Hope-You-Had-a-Great-Time-tp55776p56815.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

UGH.....Searching for a mini scrapbook I had "saved" on my browser

Blythe Klipple

I came upon a charming scrapbook, made of card stock, about 5” x 7”, crumb cake-ish as the basic color that I’d held on to for 4-5 days.  Of course it’s gone poof and I wasn’t smart enough to take a screen shot or save it in any manner.  LESSON LEARNED.  It was not exclusively SU products.  I want to see it to give myself a jump start on one I’d like to make as memento Christmas gifts for daughter and granddaughter highlighting their favorite moments of this covid and other good and ugly events of the season.  I was even going to make one for each of the grandsons.  It’s gone poof.  “History” for my daily safari (I’m a mac user) explorations reveals nothing.  

Did any of you come across something like this as you wandered the web?  Thanks for any links or pix or whatever you might have.  In the meantime I’m going to tough it out and create another all by myself and I will share it when done.  It so annoying though to have ‘lost’ this inspiration piece.  It was NOT on Pinterest.  I think I came upon it via someone’s blog hop.

Thank you and Merry SAFE Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID