Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Sue Erickson

I have two Design Challenge winners to announce. Jacqueline Tillman submitted a unique-folded Easter card for SDC657 and Lena Kiers submitted this card for SDC660 which was to share your first card you created with new toys. Congratulations stampers!

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

lkiers

Wow!  That’s great.  Thanks, Sue.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Apr 22, 2021, at 11:03 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58580h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Winner,%20winner,%20chicken%20dinner!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I have two Design Challenge winners to announce. Jacqueline Tillman submitted a unique-folded Easter card for SDC657 and Lena Kiers submitted this card for SDC660 which was to share your first card you created with new toys. Congratulations stampers!

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Winner-winner-chicken-dinner-tp58580.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.