Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.

joyce pacer
I have searched in our techniques for the directions for this which was a challenge this past week.  After 15 minutes I gave up.  When I did a search, nothing came up.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
We have a Triple Set Stamp article - but I don't believe that there is one for "offset"

I would think it is very similar - just offset the layers instead of putting on top of each other

https://sudsol.org/member/articles/triple-time-stamping/

I found this by searching triple stamp

Patti

joyce pacer wrote
I have searched in our techniques for the directions for this which was a challenge this past week.  After 15 minutes I gave up.  When I did a search, nothing came up.
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Joyce:

Would this be helpful?  I don't know if Sue saw your post and responded to you, however Sue will be doing an article on this technique for the April Newsletter/Blog.  Enjoy the sunshine in your day.

Judie 🌻   

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 9:38 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n57941h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Where+are+the+directions+for+the+Off+Set+Triple+Stamping++Techniue.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have searched in our techniques for the directions for this which was a challenge this past week.  After 15 minutes I gave up.  When I did a search, nothing came up.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Where-are-the-directions-for-the-Off-Set-Triple-Stamping-Techniue-tp57941.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h67@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.

joyce pacer

Thanks.
On 03/14/2021 9:24 AM SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n57944h78@.nabble> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Where are the directions for the Off Set Triple Stamping Techniue.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@

Joyce:

Would this be helpful? I don't know if Sue saw your post and responded to you, however Sue will be doing an article on this technique for the April Newsletter/Blog. Enjoy the sunshine in your day.

Judie 🌻

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 9:38 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n57941h97@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Where+are+the+directions+for+the+Off+Set+Triple+Stamping++Techniue.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I have searched in our techniques for the directions for this which was a challenge this past week. After 15 minutes I gave up. When I did a search, nothing came up.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Where-are-the-directions-for-the-Off-Set-Triple-Stamping-Techniue-tp57941.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h67@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Where-are-the-directions-for-the-Off-Set-Triple-Stamping-Techniue-tp57941p57944.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h55@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat