What's Better Than a Little Nip Tuck?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What's Better Than a Little Nip Tuck?

Debra  Brown
You know the old saying about best laid plans?  Well I’m living it today!  

Last week I made out my “this week” schedule, right down to writing new letters of recommendations for upcoming scholarships to the University of Montana for former students.  Well I found I did not have the needed information to do those, so on to number two on the Monday list, updating my computers in the classroom.  Well the tech neglected to tell me this update does not correspond with the programs my students need for distance learning, strike two!  
Now I’m sitting here during my prep thinking okay something easy…… HEY my SUDSOL post.  I have it planned, I made my sample over the weekend with an old pattern I had on hand at home, I took pictures to post when ready…..I’m set!  Nope!  Unfortunately, I neglected to look at the actual article!  BUT upwards and onwards…….this will be a true blindfolded test challenge!  You see although there are instructions, I can’t pull up any pictures of the steps, the upside is all the directions are there, just no step by step pictures.  

So here we go!  The patterns challenge this week will be a Nip Tuck Card.   This really is a WOW card!  I love how mine turned out!  Here is the Nip Tuck Card Photo we have on the site as a reference picture for you.  

So, I challenge you to create your own Nip Tuck Card using just the directions, add your own touches and post it using the tag PC2.  I will be posting mine tomorrow with all my upgrades, bells and whistles!

Each week I will pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Remember re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL does not count.

Last week’s winner is….drum roll please…….  Jeanne Moss!!!!  Congratulations!  
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator