Tomorrow is PP Party Time

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tomorrow is PP Party Time

Sue Erickson

Tomorrow at 7 pm EDT, we will be partying via Zoom…I love the way Zoom covers the distance! So far I have these people on the list to receive an invite which I will send out tonight:
Gwynne
Susan Gisler
Blythe Klipple
Penny Nelson
Barbara Stitt
Janet Smith
Jeanne Moss

The invitation is still open so let me know if you want to join us. You don’t have to be a PP subscriber. You can come bring a project of your own. The purpose of the party is twofold. First to have us actually put together our kits but most importantly to ‘see’ each other and connect. That part is priceless!
Hugs everyone,
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tomorrow is PP Party Time

Debra  Brown

I'll try to make it this time, unfortunately the time seldom works for me as I am MST, but I will try!

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:09 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n58668h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Tomorrow+is+PP+Party+Time
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Tomorrow at 7 pm EDT, we will be partying via Zoom…I love the way Zoom covers the distance! So far I have these people on the list to receive an invite which I will send out tonight:
Gwynne
Susan Gisler
Blythe Klipple
Penny Nelson
Barbara Stitt
Janet Smith
Jeanne Moss

The invitation is still open so let me know if you want to join us. You don’t have to be a PP subscriber. You can come bring a project of your own. The purpose of the party is twofold. First to have us actually put together our kits but most importantly to ‘see’ each other and connect. That part is priceless!
Hugs everyone,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Tomorrow-is-PP-Party-Time-tp58668.html
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tomorrow is PP Party Time

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I missed last month, but would love to join again this month!

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2021, at 10:09 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58668h11@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Tomorrow is PP Party Time
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Gwynne
Susan Gisler
Blythe Klipple
Penny Nelson
Barbara Stitt
Janet Smith
Jeanne Moss

Hugs everyone,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Tomorrow-is-PP-Party-Time-tp58668.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.