Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......

Debra  Brown
Do you work in an environment where the moral seems to be declining?  Are you coworkers getting a little surly?  Do they need a little pick me up?  

I know those I work with do so I decided to add more to my “gift list” I already do for the 70 staff members!  I started a “You Got Mugged” campaign. Since I didn’t want to put a lot of cash out to get this going, I went to the dollar store to purchase the mug along with candies to put in it as well as some fun extras.  At first I thought it was going to fail big time, but yesterday I saw the mug filled with goodies along with the “You’ve Been Mugged” sign on their office mail box! How fun!!!  I was so excited I almost did a happy dance , but decided against it since the elementary principal was walking in and he already questions my mental state.  

One of my fun extras was this little cutie!  I made 5 putting them on an index card and made them the “center of attraction”.  So cute and from what I’m hearing so appreciated.  Every office has paperclips and heaven knows we have plenty DSP scraps.

How about making these delightful, yet useful clips, for a lovely surprise to those you work with?
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......

Jeanne Moss
What a lovely idea!  Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Feb 9, 2021, at 11:41 AM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Do you work in an environment where the moral seems to be declining?  Are you coworkers getting a little surly?  Do they need a little pick me up?  

I know those I work with do so I decided to add more to my “gift list” I already do for the 70 staff members!  I started a “You Got Mugged” campaign. Since I didn’t want to put a lot of cash out to get this going, I went to the dollar store to purchase the mug along with candies to put in it as well as some fun extras.  At first I thought it was going to fail big time, but yesterday I saw the mug filled with goodies along with the “You’ve Been Mugged” sign on their office mail box! How fun!!!  I was so excited I almost did a happy dance , but decided against it since the elementary principal was walking in and he already questions my mental state.  

One of my fun extras was this little cutie!  I made 5 putting them on an index card and made them the “center of attraction”.  So cute and from what I’m hearing so appreciated.  Every office has paperclips and heaven knows we have plenty DSP scraps.

How about making these delightful, yet useful clips, for a lovely surprise to those you work with?
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-Give-Out-Some-Warm-Fuzzies-tp57442.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......

Diane Clark
I just bought some small shovels on Amazon to make some Valentine treat bags.  The Stampin' Up heart punch will be my tag that says "I Dig You!  Candies like gummy worms will be inside the treat bag for my 3rd grade SS kids!

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <[hidden email]>
To: SUDSOL Group <[hidden email]>
Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 10:52 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

What a lovely idea!  Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Feb 9, 2021, at 11:41 AM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n57442h43@.nabble > wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Time to Give Out Some Warm Fuzzies.......
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-Give-Out-Some-Warm-Fuzzies-tp57442.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-Give-Out-Some-Warm-Fuzzies-tp57442p57443.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]