This is How We Store Our PP Stamps

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

This is How We Store Our PP Stamps

Charlotte Lindmeier

We had a several responses shared this week. Thanks to those who shared with the rest of us.
Our winner this week was Diane Gardner.

Our question this week was:
Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store them?
I used to keep them in a binder sold by SU – it may have been Project Life.  I put the stamps in the pockets of the sheet protectors that went with the binder.  I cut out the PP info and put it with the stamps.  It was very cute but I never used them so I gave the binder to my daughter.  It is a great method if you use the stamps.
I keep all of mine.   Each stamp set is in one of our clear medium envelopes, and labeled with Name and Month.  They are stored in a plastic shoe box.  

They don’t take up a lot of room and there are stamps for everything. If I go to a retreat (hopefully we’ll have those again) I can take this shoebox and know I’ll have a stamp for anything, and they’ll all fit on a D block!

I’ve also printed out the PP info from SUDSOL and keep those in a small binder.
I store them in a Project Life small album and the stamp sets are slipped into the page protectors--except holiday-specific--I have them in a wide full clear stamp case so I can grab them quickly when working on Christmas, Halloween, etc.
I store mine in Avery Elle's Pocket folders sized 5 1/2" x 7 3/8". I download and print the Stamp Case Insert from the Paper Pumpkin website and put it inside along with the stamps and any little extra bits & pieces left over from the kit. It then gets placed in a library catalog file drawer that I found at an antique shop. I got this tip from one of our fellow SUDSOL members after attending one of the Paper Pumpkin Party Zoom call.
I use the Stamp n' Storage wooden box for cling stamps.
I label each PP stamp set with name of kit, month and year.  Store a year in
The full stamp case.  Think I’ll go back and print info to accompany each.  
Not sure if I’ll continue to save, but this has worked for me from the beginning. 
SU used to have inserts we could print that were generic and I liked that. Those are still available in the Print Lab.
I keep them all.
I keep the current year and the previous year in Stamp cases (2 months to a stamp case).  The older sets are stored together by the year; however, I am finding it hard to locate what I want. 
I have a number of Stuftainers that I am thinking about using.  They are clear and I would be able to see the sets easily.  The cases are also thin and 8 ½ x 11 so 4 months would fit in one case.  I will take a picture of each case and then have a file for easier reference.
I do keep the stamp sets.  My storage for them is simple.  I use a permanent marker to write the name and month/year on the sturdier piece of plastic that the stamps are stuck to.  Then I put them standing on edge in a plastic shoe box.  
I keep all my stamps.  I make a label with the kit name on them, the month, and which color ink spot goes with that month.  I use the wooden stamp cases to put them in, so I have a years stamps in each box.  
Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in our stamp cases.
I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in a mystery orange box.

Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!
Many of them work well on small projects that my daughter sells. Like dominoes.
I have to admit I'm a hoarder!!  I have them all and recently my
daughter's former boss (Superintendent of the local schools) asked her
to make cards that she can share with her staff and administrators.  The
Paper Pumpkin ones are perfect, so I'm SO glad I kept them!

And now she has asked for sets of cards for Christmas for her
administrators!!  So my daughter is thrilled to have these projects to do!!
That is great. Forgot about making things to sell. I've had most of my things packed for I feel like forever,  I can't wait to unpack, reorganize, create and play again. 

Great your daughter has an audience and market. Good for her. :)
Yes it's been a GOOD thing!  She's so excited about making cards for a
reason (and for the $$)
You know Jan, the minute you get rid of something you need it!  Your
Daughter’s glad you’ve “hoarded” them!  Good way to use up some
Of that old dsp too!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: This is How We Store Our PP Stamps

Diane Gardner

How exciting! Thank you!

Diane Gardner
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On May 2, 2021, at 12:42 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58691h64@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=This is How We Store Our PP Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

We had a several responses shared this week. Thanks to those who shared with the rest of us.
Our winner this week was Diane Gardner.

Our question this week was:
Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store them?
I used to keep them in a binder sold by SU – it may have been Project Life. I put the stamps in the pockets of the sheet protectors that went with the binder. I cut out the PP info and put it with the stamps. It was very cute but I never used them so I gave the binder to my daughter. It is a great method if you use the stamps.
I keep all of mine. Each stamp set is in one of our clear medium envelopes, and labeled with Name and Month. They are stored in a plastic shoe box.

They don’t take up a lot of room and there are stamps for everything. If I go to a retreat (hopefully we’ll have those again) I can take this shoebox and know I’ll have a stamp for anything, and they’ll all fit on a D block!

I’ve also printed out the PP info from SUDSOL and keep those in a small binder.
I store them in a Project Life small album and the stamp sets are slipped into the page protectors--except holiday-specific--I have them in a wide full clear stamp case so I can grab them quickly when working on Christmas, Halloween, etc.
I store mine in Avery Elle's Pocket folders sized 5 1/2" x 7 3/8". I download and print the Stamp Case Insert from the Paper Pumpkin website and put it inside along with the stamps and any little extra bits & pieces left over from the kit. It then gets placed in a library catalog file drawer that I found at an antique shop. I got this tip from one of our fellow SUDSOL members after attending one of the Paper Pumpkin Party Zoom call.
I use the Stamp n' Storage wooden box for cling stamps.
I label each PP stamp set with name of kit, month and year. Store a year in
The full stamp case. Think I’ll go back and print info to accompany each.
Not sure if I’ll continue to save, but this has worked for me from the beginning.
SU used to have inserts we could print that were generic and I liked that. Those are still available in the Print Lab.
I keep them all.
I keep the current year and the previous year in Stamp cases (2 months to a stamp case). The older sets are stored together by the year; however, I am finding it hard to locate what I want.
I have a number of Stuftainers that I am thinking about using. They are clear and I would be able to see the sets easily. The cases are also thin and 8 ½ x 11 so 4 months would fit in one case. I will take a picture of each case and then have a file for easier reference.
I do keep the stamp sets. My storage for them is simple. I use a permanent marker to write the name and month/year on the sturdier piece of plastic that the stamps are stuck to. Then I put them standing on edge in a plastic shoe box.
I keep all my stamps. I make a label with the kit name on them, the month, and which color ink spot goes with that month. I use the wooden stamp cases to put them in, so I have a years stamps in each box.
Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in our stamp cases.
I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in a mystery orange box.

Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!
Many of them work well on small projects that my daughter sells. Like dominoes.
I have to admit I'm a hoarder!! I have them all and recently my
daughter's former boss (Superintendent of the local schools) asked her
to make cards that she can share with her staff and administrators. The
Paper Pumpkin ones are perfect, so I'm SO glad I kept them!

And now she has asked for sets of cards for Christmas for her
administrators!! So my daughter is thrilled to have these projects to do!!
That is great. Forgot about making things to sell. I've had most of my things packed for I feel like forever, I can't wait to unpack, reorganize, create and play again.

Great your daughter has an audience and market. Good for her. :)
Yes it's been a GOOD thing! She's so excited about making cards for a
reason (and for the $$)
You know Jan, the minute you get rid of something you need it! Your
Daughter’s glad you’ve “hoarded” them! Good way to use up some
Of that old dsp too!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/This-is-How-We-Store-Our-PP-Stamps-tp58691.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.