Think a head, make Squash Albums for Mother's Day

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Think a head, make Squash Albums for Mother's Day

Debra  Brown
It has been a minute since I’ve made one of these Squash Albums!  At one time I made so many that I could almost do them on auto pilot, that’s a lot…… These are perfect because you can make them ANY SIZE!  Personally the 12x12's are to big for my liking so most of mine were cut to 8x8 and even smaller!  

These albums would be PERFECT for Mother’s Day gift.  Think about putting grandchildren’s pictures with a little inscription for them, or just having the family write heartfelt wishes or memories….just get ready for the tears to flow!

Using some of our beautiful DSP along with a few choice stamp sets and dies will make this a real work of art that will have EVERY mom, grandma, granny, nana, mimi (well you get it) pack this with her to the hair stylist, bingo, WalMart, Cost Co (yep my mother-in-law does that) or Senior Center to show off not only those beautiful family members, but your beautiful creations!   She will be the envy of her senior set!
If you are a visual learner, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the PDF to see step by step pictures.

Make it and then post for all to see using PC7 as your Pin ID.  Each week I will pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make, BUT remember re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL does not count.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator