classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The First Items We Are Ordering

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week was:
What is the first item you are going to order from the new catalog in May?  Are you going to base a class on it or demonstrate it to a group or just use it for yourself?
My first purchase will be Count on Me (pg. 82). I collect all things koala AND penguin, so I am in heaven with a stamp set that includes both!

I plan on using it in a workshop this summer, but I will be keeping it for myself even after it retires. My expectation is that it will be  "one and done" like so many of last year's new sets in the AC.
Watercolor Shapes (and To the Moon). Watercolor Shapes because I need solid stamps to show techniques in classes and on line. To the Moon because I think it goes with Watercolor Shapes.
I earned a lot of free things but did not order all the new in color ink pads. I will start June by show and tell with the new in colors. 
I am ordering the Expressions in Ink Suite.  I have an online Retreat I am doing with it.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: The First Items We Are Ordering

Nancy Sutton

I sent in a response to the question and it isn’t even listed???

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 25, 2021, at 2:11 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58607h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=The%20First%20Items%20We%20Are%20Ordering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week was:
What is the first item you are going to order from the new catalog in May? Are you going to base a class on it or demonstrate it to a group or just use it for yourself?
My first purchase will be Count on Me (pg. 82). I collect all things koala AND penguin, so I am in heaven with a stamp set that includes both!

I plan on using it in a workshop this summer, but I will be keeping it for myself even after it retires. My expectation is that it will be "one and done" like so many of last year's new sets in the AC.
Watercolor Shapes (and To the Moon). Watercolor Shapes because I need solid stamps to show techniques in classes and on line. To the Moon because I think it goes with Watercolor Shapes.
I earned a lot of free things but did not order all the new in color ink pads. I will start June by show and tell with the new in colors.
I am ordering the Expressions in Ink Suite. I have an online Retreat I am doing with it.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/The-First-Items-We-Are-Ordering-tp58607.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sorry, Nancy, I just went back and checked the answers and I don't see your answer.  I posted the wrong question at first. (I got ahead of myself.) I checked to see if you answered that question but I didn't find your answer there either.  Could you just add your answer here? I checked my emails also and there wasn't anything from you there either. I'm really sorry.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Hi Charlotte,
Please don’t worry about it at all.  I am not smartest when it comes to computer software these days and I must have sent it to the wrong email address or something. It is not a problem at all.  I will take more care in the future sending my responses and making sure the email address is correct.  The biggest reason I was interested is that you need a certain number of responses before someone can win the free week and I thought perhaps my response would be the magic number.  Thank so much for getting back to me, I appreciate it very much!

Hugs Nancy

On Apr 26, 2021, at 12:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58624h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20The%20First%20Items%20We%20Are%20Ordering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sorry, Nancy, I just went back and checked the answers and I don't see your answer.  I posted the wrong question at first. (I got ahead of myself.) I checked to see if you answered that question but I didn't find your answer there either.  Could you just add your answer here? I checked my emails also and there wasn't anything from you there either. I'm really sorry.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/The-First-Items-We-Are-Ordering-tp58607p58624.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

The Beautiful Tree Dies to go with the stamp set I picked instead of Etched in Nature.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 7:09 PM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58631h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+The+First+Items+We+Are+Ordering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Hi Charlotte,
Please don’t worry about it at all.  I am not smartest when it comes to computer software these days and I must have sent it to the wrong email address or something. It is not a problem at all.  I will take more care in the future sending my responses and making sure the email address is correct.  The biggest reason I was interested is that you need a certain number of responses before someone can win the free week and I thought perhaps my response would be the magic number.  Thank so much for getting back to me, I appreciate it very much!

Hugs Nancy

On Apr 26, 2021, at 12:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58624h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20The%20First%20Items%20We%20Are%20Ordering

Sorry, Nancy, I just went back and checked the answers and I don't see your answer.  I posted the wrong question at first. (I got ahead of myself.) I checked to see if you answered that question but I didn't find your answer there either.  Could you just add your answer here? I checked my emails also and there wasn't anything from you there either. I'm really sorry.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/The-First-Items-We-Are-Ordering-tp58607p58624.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/The-First-Items-We-Are-Ordering-tp58607p58631.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com