classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Thank you so much to Sue for hosting the How to Pin Zoom classes! Hopefully many more of our members are using the StamPINboard for sharing ideas, storing ideas for their future use, etc!!

The winners of the $25 in SU! product for pinning after the class are:
Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!!

The ladies listed above - please get me your choice of $25 in SU! product by Friday, March 26th so I can order for you!!

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners

Sue Erickson

Congratulations ladies

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 22, 2021, at 4:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58057h45@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Thank you so much to Sue for hosting the How to Pin Zoom classes! Hopefully many more of our members are using the StamPINboard for sharing ideas, storing ideas for their future use, etc!!

Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

The ladies listed above - please get me your choice of $25 in SU! product by Friday, March 26th so I can order for you!!

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Sue-s-Pin-Class-Pinning-Party-Winners-tp58057.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Congratulations, ladies!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 22, 2021, at 8:38 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58058h39@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Congratulations ladies

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 22, 2021, at 4:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58057h45@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Sue-s-Pin-Class-Pinning-Party-Winners-tp58057.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Sue-s-Pin-Class-Pinning-Party-Winners-tp58057p58058.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Patti, thank you so so much.  I also want to thank Sue for taking the time (twice!) to help theZoom group learn more about pinning.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Mar 22, 2021, at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58057h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sue's%20Pin%20Class%20%20-%20Pinning%20Party%20Winners
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

Patti

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Gwynne Wilschek

Wow, thank you so much, I was definitely a slow learner, thank you Sue for taking the time and answering all my questions.  Thank you Pattie
Gwynne

Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 7:17 PM
Subject: SU!: Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners

mailto:patti@?subject=Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners

Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h89@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sue's Pin Class - Pinning Party Winners

Michelle Williams
Patti Scanlan wrote

Becky Fredericks
Gwynne Wilschek
Lena Kiers
Michelle Willams

Patti
Thank you so much. I am pleased to be selected as a winner. Sue's class was so very helpful. This is just icing on the cake as they say.
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com