Spring Occasions Catalogue

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spring Occasions Catalogue

Cindy McCool
I can't find the product number to order more and a customer took my last one. Help!

Cindy McCool
Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Spring Occasions Catalogue

Sara Levin
You can find it under Supply Items or by using the search function in OEX once you have started a demo order.

Sara

Sara Levin
[hidden email] (e-mail)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't find the product number to order more and a customer took my last one. Help!

Cindy McCool

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Spring-Occasions-Catalogue-tp5124.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Spring Occasions Catalogue

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Cindy McCool
You can always find supply items easily!  Here is how... Just go into OEX, start up a demo order, then click on the "Supply List" link just below where you enter the codes.  It'll bring up the list of supply items and you can select the quantities you want right from that screen.
Coleen

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:

Cindy McCool

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member