Showcasing Embossing

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Showcasing Embossing

Sue Erickson

Your design challenge this week is to design a card where the embossed background is the main feature of the card. I originally was thinking embossing with an embossing folder…we have so many beautiful ones…but heat embossing or even using embossing paste for the background qualifies. Be sure to pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC663.

Here are a couple examples of what I mean. The first card uses the Painted Texture folder. It was created by a Debbie and shared on a blog by Dena Lenneman. Su Mohr used the Ornate Floral folder on her card.

Happy embossing and sharing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Showcasing Embossing

Dena Lenneman

My sideline and good friend Debbie made the first card! She is so talented! She made it for our monthly Stamp Share swap. It has been very popular on my blog and Pinterest. Thanks for highlighting it Sue!

Dena
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 10:37 AM
To: dena@lenneman.com
Subject: SU!: Showcasing Embossing

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Showcasing%20Embossing

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Your design challenge this week is to design a card where the embossed background is the main feature of the card. I originally was thinking embossing with an embossing folder…we have so many beautiful ones…but heat embossing or even using embossing paste for the background qualifies. Be sure to pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC663.

Here are a couple examples of what I mean. The first card uses the Painted Texture folder. It was created by a Debbie and shared on a blog by Dena Lenneman. Su Mohr used the Ornate Floral folder on her card.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Showcasing-Embossing-tp58703.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Showcasing Embossing

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Stunning cards! 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Mon, May 3, 2021, 11:37 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n58703h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Showcasing+Embossing
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Showcasing-Embossing-tp58703.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.