classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Pin Class by Sue Erickson

Michelle Williams
Sue,
  That class was fabulous and so useful. After the class I had to learn how to convert the HEIC format pictures from my IPhone to JPEG so I could post them. So I've increased my technical skills by twofold today!
Michelle
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Pin Class by Sue Erickson

Sue Erickson

Great job Michelle! Doesn’t it feel grea when we learn something new?
Sue

On Mar 7, 2021, at 2:43 PM, SUDSOL [Michelle Williams] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n57846h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

missmichelle823@aol.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Pin%20Class%20by%20Sue%20Erickson
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: missmichelle823@aol.com

Sue,
  That class was fabulous and so useful. After the class I had to learn how to convert the HEIC format pictures from my IPhone to JPEG so I could post them. So I've increased my technical skills by twofold today!
Michelle
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Michelle Williams, please change the email address to: missmichelle823@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Pin-Class-by-Sue-Erickson-tp57846.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.