SU!: No contact

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: No contact

Tia Hurt

I know there was a discussion about this but I don't remember where it ended up.  I had a customer place a large order last night.  I only know it was her because she told me.  When I received the order notice from SU it said No Contact.  She said she did NOT do anything with No Contact, and then when she looked at her order confirmation hers even said No Contact.  I think this is very strange.  Is the system defaulting to No Contact?

Tia Hurt
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Serving the Spring, TX Area

eMail:  tjhurt01@
Phone: (832) 477-6055

Foster or Adopt a Collie Today:  www.houstoncollierescue.org
Tia Hurt Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.tiahurt.stampinup.net Serving the Spring, TX Area
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: No contact

Beth Grace

I wonder that too, Tia. I had a customer place a good-sized digital order and it came up No Contact. I wouldn't have known it was her if she hadn't e-mailed me later to let me know, and ask a question about using the SVG files in her e-cutter.

Beth 

On 11/21/13, Tia Hurt<tjhurt01@> wrote:

I know there was a discussion about this but I don't remember where it ended up.  I had a customer place a large order last night.  I only know it was her because she told me.  When I received the order notice from SU it said No Contact.  She said she did NOT do anything with No Contact, and then when she looked at her order confirmation hers even said No Contact.  I think this is very strange.  Is the system defaulting to No Contact?

Tia Hurt

eMail:  tjhurt01@yahoo.com

Foster or Adopt a Collie Today:  www.houstoncollierescue.org

__._,_.___
Reply via web post beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20No%20contact sudsol@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20No%20contact Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Visit the SUDSOL website at: http://www.sudsol.org/members/
for shared samples, project and business ideas.  Friend us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/SUDSOLNews

This is the SUDSOL Yahoo mailing list
Need assistance with SUDSOL? Please email slb@
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: sudsol-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional, sudsol-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digestsudsol-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=UnsubscribeTerms of Useygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback on the redesigned individual mail v1

__,_._,___
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: No contact

Ronda Owens

I had the same thing this week:-(   Frustrating because you can't even appreciate the person ordering or acknowledge them.  
Ronda

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:44 AM, "beth.grace@" <beth.grace@> wrote:

I wonder that too, Tia. I had a customer place a good-sized digital order and it came up No Contact. I wouldn't have known it was her if she hadn't e-mailed me later to let me know, and ask a question about using the SVG files in her e-cutter.

Beth 

Tia Hurt

Foster or Adopt a Collie Today:  http://www.houstoncollierescue.org/   

Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: Re: [LNSDemoOnly] No contact

Tia Hurt
In reply to this post by Tia Hurt

I think it's a system glitch and I am going to send an email and encourage everyone else to do the same.  My customer emphatically says she did not click on or even notice anything about no contact, and was upset because she WANTS me to send her stuff.

Tia Hurt
Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 21, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Brenda Tapp <btapp@> wrote:
>
> I’ve had a few customers place orders (who used the Hostess Code), and SU!, in their notified to me re their order said ‘No Contact’ – not sure why this happens.  Eventually their contact info. did show up.  I did let SU! know, and they could ‘see’ contact info. on ‘their end.’  Sounds like something in the system could be made more clear to customers...but not sure.  In this day and time, with ID theft, etc., perhaps folks do not want to have too much info. ‘out there.’
>  
>
> BE the Difference...
> BRENDA TAPP, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
> btapp@ / 919.929.1412 / Chapel Hill, NC
> www.tappstampers.stampinup.net
>  
> From: Tia Hurt
> Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:36 AM
> To: Sudsol Sudsol ; Late Night Stampers
> Subject: [LNSDemoOnly] No contact
>  
> I know there was a discussion about this but I don't remember where it ended up.  I had a customer place a large order last night.  I only know it was her because she told me.  When I received the order notice from SU it said No Contact.  She said she did NOT do anything with No Contact, and then when she looked at her order confirmation hers even said No  Contact.  I think this is very strange.  Is the system defaulting to No Contact?
>
> Tia Hurt
> Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
> Serving the Spring, TX Area
>  
> eMail:  tjhurt01@
> Phone: (832) 477-6055
> Website:  www.tiahurt.stampinup.net
>  
> Foster or Adopt a Collie Today:  www.houstoncollierescue.org
>
Tia Hurt Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.tiahurt.stampinup.net Serving the Spring, TX Area
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: Re: No contact

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Ronda Owens

According to the update on the Demo site, the default is to allow contact –  it does say ‘new’ online customers; perhaps that’s the catch?

Online Ordering Changes
October 22, 2013
The changes to online ordering referenced in last week's update have been implemented. The demonstrator contact preference for new online customers is now set to allow contact by default

Deborah

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:17 AM
To: beth.grace@ ; tjhurt01@ ; Sudsol@
Subject: Re: SU!: No contact

I had the same thing this week:-(   Frustrating because you can't even appreciate the person ordering or acknowledge them.  
Ronda

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:44 AM, "beth.grace@" <beth.grace@> wrote:

Beth

Tia Hurt

Foster or Adopt a Collie Today:  http://www.houstoncollierescue.org/

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator