SU!: Leadership Room Needed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Leadership Room Needed

patriciahuber

Wow!  What a run-around this morning.  I was told previously by ds that we could not make "blocked" room reservations until today at 10 am MT.  When I got the post from Blythe this morning it said the blocked rooms were available.  Imagine my surprise when I see that all of the rooms have already been "sold out"  at the Hilton.  Called ds who said to call the hotel directly.  So, I called Embassy Suites who told me there "were 3 different entries from the events coordinator and it is TENTATIVE."  After pushing a little harder, she contacted her supervisor and was told the reservations would open at 10 am MT.  On to Hilton-Americas as advised by ds.  Their reservation agent told me that they were ALL SOLD OUT.  I accepted a double room at $269 per night and have a reservation number.  In the meantime, SU! calls back and says that after checking with her manager, all rooms are available as of 10 am MT.  ARRRRRRGGGGHHH.

If anyone would like to stay FOR SURE at Hilton-Americas and share my room, I would greatly appreciate a roommate.  I've never been to a SU! event (other than regionals).  Just saying... in case you don't like questions.  I am arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 12th.  Any part of that time would help my $$$ situation.

Patricia Huber
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator/Supervisor
Hanover, NH