classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Design Team - Grunge Christmas Card

Pam Staples

1309 SUDSOL DT 004.jpeg (110K) Download Attachment

This sample is exclusive to SUDSOL.  It is not to be shared electronically outside of SUDSOL. If you use this sample to create your own sample, we request that you not post it on any online medium (blog, website, etc.)   If you are advertising a class using this sample, you may use a small portion of the card in your online advertisement, but not the entire card.

Hello my fellow stampers…

Here is my last Design Team card for the month of October…  I wasn't planning to switch over to a Christmas Card but this one "fell" into my lap after struggling on what I was going to do for my last card.

I have to say I absolutely LOVE the way this card turned out and think I might do a few more.

The card base is Very Vanilla with a 2nd layer of Very Vanilla attached with dimensionals (this has quickly become a favorite of mine as I just love the depth achieved on a card).  The top layer is stamped with the On the Grid Stamp using the Bermuda Bay then I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set to stamp the "splatter" with Real Red.

Next, I took two stamped Daydream Medallions cut with the Floral Frames Collection framelit and scrunched them up.  I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla using Real Red and cut it out using the Deco Labels Collection Framelit.  I layered behind the Deco Label a small piece of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies sponged with the Bermuda Blue then layered behind that is the Medallions.  

The Deco Label with all its layers was then attached to the card front over the stamped image from the On The Grid stamp.  Finally, I added the Frosted Finishes Embellishments for a little Holiday sparkle along with Rhinestone Jewels.  

To view this project on Sudsol and get additional details, click on this link:  http://www.sudsol.org/members/gallery/g3410-design-team-pam-staples.html

Inky Hugs,

Pam Staples
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator