Sign ups are going well - we currently have 17 participants, creating 32 swaps. There's room for lots more. I have closed Tasteful Touches.
SWAP NAME: SLB 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog New Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
SWAP DATE: July 14th - I've added a week from previous swaps due to the current shipping situation.
REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog New Stamp Sets.
• You may use current annual catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
• Use current SU! products only (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! Embellishments.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.
• Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe (can be loose on paper inside of cello encased swaps).
• Consider putting your swaps in individual cellos - this protects embellishments during shipment. You can reuse cellos from previous swaps if they are in good shape.
Let me know which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set(s)' You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the SUDSOL group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20+1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness). I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it/with it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (email@example.com or click the link at the top of this message) which stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I generally allow up to 3 swappers using a particular set – but only 1 of them can do 20 + 1 with that set.
• The Pre-Order sets can be used but I'd love to receive lots of samples from the sets that could not be preordered (that's why I've added a week to the swap time frame).
• The preferred size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Some ladies like to trim off a bit around the card front and layer it on a full card. If the design you come up with can't easily be trimmed (like if you have ribbon wrapped around it or embellishments on the edge, please make your swap slightly smaller so it can be layered.
Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”. If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip. Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky. If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope. Just something to think about when you package your swap to me. The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger or bulky swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.
All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the card recipe with each swap.
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label is required and priority postage is preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). You can get padded priority mailers online. They are free but you need to order them and they can take over a week to arrive. Regular Flat rate is $7.75 and the padded flat rate is $8.40 (as of today). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.
POSTMARK DATE: July 7th. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date of July 14th. You must email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have mailed your swaps out.
MAIL BACK DATE: July 15th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
MAIL SWAPS TO:
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254
Bobbie...I’ll do 10+1 of Nothing’s Better Than in addition to the others I’m doing if it’s OK with you
Sent from my iPad
On Jun 9, 2020, at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|