classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Retired Product List - Edited

Robin Messenheimer
Hi, everyone.

I made the attached version of the retiring product list to send to my mailing list. I find it hard to find stuff in the lists the way that Stampin' Up! makes them.  Here are the changes to the list that I made.

Removed all the French stamp sets
Removed the language column
Abbreviated some words and phrases to shorten them so I could get this on an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet.
Changed the embellishments category, dividing it into ribbon/trim and embellishments
Changed the tools category, dividing it into dies, embossing folders, punches, and tools
Changed all the asterisks to read, "Note 1," "Note 2," and so forth
Added a note to the embossing powder listings. Those didn't have a note but there are going to be embossing powders in the new catalog, just sold in packs of 3. So I felt they needed a note like the reconfigured note.

The only category I would like to have divided up but didn't is the "paper" category. That just didn't seem to be worth it.

Now I'm off to try to get a quick e-mail out to my mailing list before the chat this afternoon!

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited

Barbara Stitt

Thank you for sharing Robin!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2021, at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h26@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Retired Product List - Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Hi, everyone.

I made the attached version of the retiring product list to send to my mailing list. I find it hard to find stuff in the lists the way that Stampin' Up! makes them.  Here are the changes to the list that I made.

Abbreviated some words and phrases to shorten them so I could get this on an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet.
Changed the embellishments category, dividing it into ribbon/trim and embellishments
Changed the tools category, dividing it into dies, embossing folders, punches, and tools
Added a note to the embossing powder listings. Those didn't have a note but there are going to be embossing powders in the new catalog, just sold in packs of 3. So I felt they needed a note like the reconfigured note.

The only category I would like to have divided up but didn't is the "paper" category. That just didn't seem to be worth it.

Now I'm off to try to get a quick e-mail out to my mailing list before the chat this afternoon!

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Thank you, Robin.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Mar 24, 2021, at 6:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h79@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Thanks so much for sharing, Robin.  This is great!

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2021, at 5:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h83@.nabble> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you, Robin!

On Mar 25, 2021, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h12@.nabble> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

This is wonderful Robin! Thanks so much. Where did you find the information about the embossing powders?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2021, at 4:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h58@.nabble> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Robin, that’s fantastic.  It’s so much easier to read.
Is there any chance you could send me the version that is not a PDF so I can change the prices to Canadian prices for all the Canadian Demos out there?  
Thanks so much for all your work on this.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Mar 24, 2021, at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Retired%20Product%20List%20-%20Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Thanks Robin for taking the time to do this!  I think SU should hire you to make up the list! ha. Great job!

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 07:39:52 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58095h88@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

This is wonderful Robin! Thanks so much. Where did you find the information about the embossing powders?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2021, at 4:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n58080h58@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=Retired Product List - Edited

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58095.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Thank you so much. 
Linda Pastva-Callahan 
Leechburg, PA 
On 03/24/2021 7:35 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h16@.nabble> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Sandy Jones

Thank you so much!

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sandy Jones] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58099h52@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 11:21 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited

stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retired%20Product%20List%20-%20Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinsanjo@

Thanks Robin for taking the time to do this!  I think SU should hire you to make up the list! ha. Great job!

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 07:39:52 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n58095h88@.nabble > wrote:

sue@?subject=Re: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2021, at 4:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n58080h58@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@ ?subject=Retired Product List - Edited

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58095.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Jones, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58099.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

For Canada Demos RE: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by lkiers

Retiring List Spring.docx (260K) Download Attachment

Here’s the Word version of my document for changing the prices. But remember that I’ve removed all the French stuff.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retired%20Product%20List%20-%20Edited

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Is there any chance you could send me the version that is not a PDF so I can change the prices to Canadian prices for all the Canadian Demos out there?  

Lena Kiers

On Mar 24, 2021, at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58080h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58098.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Retired Product List - Edited

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thanks  so much for this.  I have such a hard time reading their list.  

Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Retired Product List - Edited

Kathy Slamar
Wow!  Thanks, Robin.  I can read yours!  SU should hire you.

Kathy Slamar
Robin Messenheimer wrote
Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: For Canada Demos Retired Product List - Edited

lkiers

Retiring List Spring.docx (260K) Download Attachment

Thanks, Robin. If there are demos who want the French stuff back in they will have to add it I guess.  This will make it much easier for most Canadian demos.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2021, at 1:41 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58108h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=For Canada Demos RE: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited

Here’s the Word version of my document for changing the prices. But remember that I’ve removed all the French stuff.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Lena Kiers

Hi, everyone.

Robin
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58098.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58108.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: For Canada Eng. Demos Retired Product List - Edited

lkiers

Retiring List Spring 2021-Can-En Prices.docx (313K) Download Attachment

Here is the  Retired Product List with Canadian English prices. 

Lena Kiers

On Mar 25, 2021, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58128h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20For%20Canada%20Demos%20Retired%20Product%20List%20-%20Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Retiring List Spring.docx (260K) Download Attachment

Thanks, Robin. If there are demos who want the French stuff back in they will have to add it I guess.  This will make it much easier for most Canadian demos.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2021, at 1:41 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58108h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=For Canada Demos RE: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58098h7@.nabble> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Retired Product List - Edited

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Lena Kiers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Hi, everyone. 

Robin 
Retiring_List_Spring.pdf

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58098.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58108.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Product-List-Edited-tp58080p58128.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com