Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

REMINDER: SUDSOL Weekly January 25-31

Kim Innis

image.png

You can view the current SUDSOL Weekly online, anytime! Save this link
http://www.sudsol.org/weekly/weekly.pdf

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Business Chat – Wednesday January 27, 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Open Chat and Share

Want to join the chat using your iPad or Tablet?

Just click on the link in the chat room to get a mobile friendly version

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Spotlight—0421 – No Line Water Coloring

image.png

This week’s technique spotlight looks at the No Line Water Coloring method. You can find the directions provided by Debra Brown by clicking here.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number. Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here). The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. This week’s PIN ID is STC0421.

What is the WIN part? Each week I will pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL does not count.

Jeanne C. Walsh, Technique Coordinator

-

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC649 - What's Your Favorite?

image.png

Good day stampers. Your design challenge this week is to incorporate into your project one of the beautiful designer series papers featured in the SAB brochure. Oh, yeah, and then pin it to one of your pin boards. Use the tag SDC649 so I can find it. You just might be a winner of a free week of SUDSOL and who doesn’t like FREE?

I fell in love with the Berry Delightful dsp and some of the great projects created with it. I ordered the corresponding Sweet Strawberry bundle along with enough other items to get the dsp and the Berry Blessings stamp set. Here is the first card I have made with it. Now show me what you have done with one of the designer series papers in the SAB brochure.

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

New PIN to WIN program – Approaching Perfection

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is:

Approaching Perfection

So go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL! The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like! The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. What's the WIN part? Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

What is the one thing you are changing in the way you run your business this year?

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

SUDSOL BINGO CARD

bingocard.jpg
Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.jpg

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

SUDSOL Weekly Coordinator

image.pngimage.pngimage.png