Question of the week

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the week

joyce pacer
My favorite thing in the new catalog that we could order is the new IN Colors.  I love them.  I ordered a pack of each cardstock, the pads and the markers.  I am so looking forward to trying the new pastels.  I loved the chalks when we had them.  I know working with the stick pastels varies a little in method.  Need a freshener on using them.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Question of the week

Lois Folla

I too love the new in colors. Very exciting!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021, 7:59 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58381h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question+of+the+week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

My favorite thing in the new catalog that we could order is the new IN Colors.  I love them.  I ordered a pack of each cardstock, the pads and the markers.  I am so looking forward to trying the new pastels.  I loved the chalks when we had them.  I know working with the stick pastels varies a little in method.  Need a freshener on using them.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-tp58381.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.