14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your favorite pre-order item?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week

Nancy Sutton

My favourite pre-order item is the in colors.  Anything to do with the in colors I find so fresh and new.  It rejuvenates my creativity and gives me the boost I need to start encouraging  others to develop their own creativity.

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 8, 2021, at 1:30 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58358h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

The only thing on my wish list that was on the pre order list was the Simple Elegant Suite, then it wasn't available.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:41 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58360h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

My favourite pre-order item is the in colors.  Anything to do with the in colors I find so fresh and new.  It rejuvenates my creativity and gives me the boost I need to start encouraging  others to develop their own creativity.

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 8, 2021, at 1:30 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58358h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58360.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My favorite item was the Quiet Moments bundle. It was also the only stamp set from the entire catalog that I planned on ordering. 

Peri 

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021, 12:30 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58358h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week

Jeanne Moss
My favorite is the Inspired Thoughts Bundle.  Just words and trees.  

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

While I haven’t received it yet ( hopefully today!), the first thing I will play with is the Pansy Suite. I love pansies so am looking forward to it. Lena

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2021, at 8:41 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58360h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

My favourite pre-order item is the in colors.  Anything to do with the in colors I find so fresh and new.  It rejuvenates my creativity and gives me the boost I need to start encouraging  others to develop their own creativity.

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 8, 2021, at 1:30 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58358h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58360.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Shelly Neely

My favorite is the Pansy Suite.  My Great Grandmother loved them and so do I.

Shelly Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58358h71@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Thu, Apr 8, 2021 1:30 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

My favorite is the Pansy Suite. Can’t wait for it to arrive. My catalog came yesterday and my customer catties are coming today.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2021, at 1:30 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58358h41@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

My favorite is the Well Penned Suite. The line drawings and soft colors are wonderful. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2021, at 10:30 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58358h76@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week

donnab07

My favorite pre-order item is the Pansy Suite – so pretty.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58358h40@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58358h40@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 10:30 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

davism

My favorite pre-order would be the beauty of friendship bundle. I can’t wait to get my order so that I can start making some samples for my customers. Mary Davis

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 1:08 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58374h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Question+of+the+Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

clindmeier@...?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58374.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by donnab07

One of my favourites is the “Inspired Thoughts” Stamp Set as I am always looking for new sentiments to add to the inside of my cards and the words in this set are really lovely 🙂🙂

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 9 Apr 2021, at 3:08 am, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58374h1@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58374.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Katie Lilly

I love the Quiet Meadow Bundle!  Katie Lilly😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 3:19 AM, SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58383h42@.nabble> wrote:

granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@

One of my favourites is the “Inspired Thoughts” Stamp Set as I am always looking for new sentiments to add to the inside of my cards and the words in this set are really lovely 🙂🙂

Janette Clark
Sent from my iPad

On 9 Apr 2021, at 3:08 am, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58374h1@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Mine too was the quite meadow bundle. I loved one of the samples Shelli and Sara showed.
Nola
Nola Burkhard 
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58401h7@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

I love the Quiet Meadow Bundle!  Katie Lilly😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 3:19 AM, SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58383h42@.nabble> wrote:

granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@

Janette Clark
Sent from my iPad

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-tp58358p58401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble