classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week April 20

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Which social media site brings you the most profit?  How often do you post to it?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week April 20

Sue Erickson

Great question! I’ll be interested in people’s answers. I don’t see a direct connection between new customers and my social media sites other than my dbws. I have gotten a few new online orders from there. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 20, 2021, at 9:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58552h90@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week April 20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Which social media site brings you the most profit?  How often do you post to it?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-April-20-tp58552.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week April 20

Margaret Minneman

My DBWS and my email list.............

I cannot brag about my love for God, for I fail Him every day.  I can, however, brag about His love for me for He never fails to love me at all times.

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 07:29:28 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58559h29@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week April 20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Great question! I’ll be interested in people’s answers. I don’t see a direct connection between new customers and my social media sites other than my dbws. I have gotten a few new online orders from there. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 20, 2021, at 9:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n58552h90@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week April 20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-April-20-tp58552.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-April-20-tp58552p58559.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.