Product credits

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Product credits

Pricy Darrell

Where do I enter something on my order to use my product credit please?  I just now looked at that section and see I lost $145 in 2020 by not checking it

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Product credits

Jeanne Moss

When you start placing an order and reach the amount of a credit, it should pop up and ask if you want to use the credit.  I used my SAB credits to buy catalogs today.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 1, 2021, at 1:05 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58226h47@.nabble> wrote:

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Product credits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@

Where do I enter something on my order to use my product credit please?  I just now looked at that section and see I lost $145 in 2020 by not checking it

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Product-credits-tp58226.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Product credits

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Pricy Darrell

Also, if you’re looking at the rewards page, it is all jacked up.  There are many credits that are showing lost that really aren’t.  The SAB credits posted incorrectly two or three times so it may be that.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 1, 2021, at 1:05 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58226h47@.nabble> wrote:

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Product credits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Product-credits-tp58226.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.