Prized Peony Vellum Card

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Prized Peony Vellum Card

Sue Erickson

Yesterday was a really productive stamping day. Besides making the slimline card…it was quick…I created this peony one using the Polished Pink and Evening Evergreen Shimmer Vellum. Unfortunately ths shimmer doesn’t show up in the photo. I used two of the Scalloped Contours dies on this card. I shortened the label by first cutting it out and then using the same die to cut the end off. In the process, the scallops along the sides fell off. I don’t know if it is by design or a flaw but along the sides of the next to smallest die, the long line actually cuts through the cardstock instead of just scoring it. I like the way the label turned out anyway.

Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Prized Peony Vellum Card

Barbara Stitt

Wow Sue!  Great job!  Pretty card!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 23, 2021, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58585h81@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Prized Peony Vellum Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Yesterday was a really productive stamping day. Besides making the slimline card…it was quick…I created this peony one using the Polished Pink and Evening Evergreen Shimmer Vellum. Unfortunately ths shimmer doesn’t show up in the photo. I used two of the Scalloped Contours dies on this card. I shortened the label by first cutting it out and then using the same die to cut the end off. In the process, the scallops along the sides fell off. I don’t know if it is by design or a flaw but along the sides of the next to smallest die, the long line actually cuts through the cardstock instead of just scoring it. I like the way the label turned out anyway.

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Prized-Peony-Vellum-Card-tp58585.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.