Pre Order

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pre Order

Jeanne Walsh
Hey everyone. I received my preorder today but no catty included? Don't they usually give you a catty with your first order?

Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pre Order

Judi Carpenter

The complimentary catalogs were mailed via bulk mailing right after the online catalog was released on March 24th, Jeanne.  So the answer, at least for this catalog, is that the catalog won't come with our preorders.  If you signed up for OnTour, you should receive a new catalog with your stamp set.  Otherwise, we have to either wait for the mailed catalog or order a box of them.  

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 4/5/2021 5:30:33 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58291h18@.nabble writes:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Hey everyone. I received my preorder today but no catty included? Don't they usually give you a catty with your first order?

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Walsh

THANK YOU. 

Jeanne C. Walsh
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
845-430-5971
https://createwithjeanne.stampinup.net/
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n58292h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre+Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

The complimentary catalogs were mailed via bulk mailing right after the online catalog was released on March 24th, Jeanne.  So the answer, at least for this catalog, is that the catalog won't come with our preorders.  If you signed up for OnTour, you should receive a new catalog with your stamp set.  Otherwise, we have to either wait for the mailed catalog or order a box of them.  

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 4/5/2021 5:30:33 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58291h18@.nabble writes:

createwithjeanne@...?subject=Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58292.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h5@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Be aware that none of the boxes of catalogs that my team and I have ordered were shipped yet.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:00 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58292h84@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Thanks.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58292.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Mine neither!  I ordered them because those I had ordered last time to be
Mailed were never received by customers!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:45 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58294h60@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Be aware that none of the boxes of catalogs that my team and I have ordered were shipped yet.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:00 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58292h84@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58294.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I ordered my catalogs on a separate order. They will be here Thursday!  But none of my other preorder items have shipped.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:49 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58295h86@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:45 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58294h60@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58294.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58295.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

My catalogs have now shipped!  Wow!  Says they will be here Friday.  I’ll
Be happy even to get them next week and get into the hands of customers!
I think Stampin’ Up is really trying to get us all back on track!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2021, at 8:12 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58296h22@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I ordered my catalogs on a separate order. They will be here Thursday!  But none of my other preorder items have shipped.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:49 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58295h86@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58295.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58296.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow. I’m not sure why shipping to the west coast is faster than to the east coast but I like it when packages arrive two days after being shipped. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2021, at 4:45 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58294h92@.nabble> wrote:

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Thanks.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h31@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Sue,

You're closer to Utah than those on the East Coast!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/06/2021 9:19 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58308h47@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow. I’m not sure why shipping to the west coast is faster than to the east coast but I like it when packages arrive two days after being shipped. 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2021, at 4:45 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58294h92@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

createwithjeanne@?subject=Pre Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Thanks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58308.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I opted for UPS 2nd Day delivery and I received my preorder yesterday.  Catalogs will be delivered on Thursday

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021, 10:19 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n58308h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre+Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sent from my iPad

Stampinmia@...?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

jcarpy02@...?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Order

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

createwithjeanne@...?subject=Pre Order

Thanks.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Order-tp58291p58308.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Complimentary Catalog

BobbieGanley
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

I haven't received my preorder catalogs yet (tomorrow), but I did get the complimentary catalog in the mail yesterday
(and and the OnTour copy last Saturday). I'm in San Antonio, TX.

Bobbie Ganley

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 05:30:32 PM CDT, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58291h11@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Thanks.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h43@.nabble