classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Paper Pumpkin

wingersonk

Hi,

If a customer wants to subscribe to paper pumpkin is there a link to direct her me?  I've not had this happen before.

Thanks!!!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin

Catherine Harwood

Yes — look on the Paper Pumpkin training page when logged into the demonstrator site.Under Stampin University tab — under the Products section click Paper Pumpkin and then click the chapter 2 link and scroll down until you see your personalized link and copy it and send it to her to use.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Jan 16, 2021, at 4:07 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57150h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

If a customer wants to subscribe to paper pumpkin is there a link to direct her me? I've not had this happen before.

Thanks!!!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-tp57150.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin

wingersonk

Thank you!

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 2:06 PM SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57152h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Paper+Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

Yes — look on the Paper Pumpkin training page when logged into the demonstrator site.Under Stampin University tab — under the Products section click Paper Pumpkin and then click the chapter 2 link and scroll down until you see your personalized link and copy it and send it to her to use.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Jan 16, 2021, at 4:07 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57150h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@...?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi,

If a customer wants to subscribe to paper pumpkin is there a link to direct her me? I've not had this happen before.

Thanks!!!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-tp57150.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-tp57150p57152.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com