classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Paper Pumpkin Question

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store them?

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question

Jeanne Moss

I keep all of mine.   Each stamp set is in one of our clear medium envelopes, and labeled with Name and Month.  They are stored in a plastic shoe box.  

They don’t take up a lot of room and there are stamps for everything. If I go to a retreat (hopefully we’ll have those again) I can take this shoebox and know I’ll have a stamp for anything, and they’ll all fit on a D block!

I’ve also printed out the PP info from SUDSOL and keep those in a small binder.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 28, 2021, at 1:43 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58643h74@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I store them in a Project Life small album and the stamp sets are slipped into the page protectors--except holiday-specific--I have them in a wide full clear stamp case so I can grab them quickly when working on Christmas, Halloween, etc.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 1:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58643h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Paper+Pumpkin+Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Paper Pumpkin Question

Jeanne Walsh
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.
I store mine in Avery Elle's Pocket folders sized 5 1/2" x 7 3/8". I download and print the Stamp Case Insert from the Paper Pumpkin website and put it inside along with the stamps and any little extra bits & pieces left over from the kit. It then gets placed in a library catalog file drawer that I found at an antique shop. I got this tip from one of our fellow SUDSOL members after attending one of the Paper Pumpkin Party Zoom call.

Jeanne Walsh

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I use the Stamp n' Storage wooden box for cling stamps.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/28/2021 12:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58643h32@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

I label each PP stamp set with name of kit, month and year.  Store a year in
The full stamp case.  Think I’ll go back and print info to accompany each.  
Not sure if I’ll continue to save, but this has worked for me from the beginning. 
SU used to have inserts we could print that were generic and I liked that.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:21 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58647h3@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Re: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

I store mine in Avery Elle's Pocket folders sized 5 1/2" x 7 3/8". I download and print the Stamp Case Insert from the Paper Pumpkin website and put it inside along with the stamps and any little extra bits & pieces left over from the kit. It then gets placed in a library catalog file drawer that I found at an antique shop. I got this tip from one of our fellow SUDSOL members after attending one of the Paper Pumpkin Party Zoom call.

Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58647.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Barbara, those are still available in the Print Lab.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:49 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58650h91@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

I label each PP stamp set with name of kit, month and year.  Store a year in
The full stamp case.  Think I’ll go back and print info to accompany each.  
Not sure if I’ll continue to save, but this has worked for me from the beginning. 
SU used to have inserts we could print that were generic and I liked that.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:21 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58647h3@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Re: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58647.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Paper Pumpkin Question

Char Stiehl

I keep them all.

I keep the current year and the previous year in Stamp cases (2 months to a stamp case).  The older sets are stored together by the year; however, I am finding it hard to locate what I want. 

I have a number of Stuftainers that I am thinking about using.  They are clear and I would be able to see the sets easily.  The cases are also thin and 8 ½ x 11 so 4 months would fit in one case.  I will take a picture of each case and then have a file for easier reference.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n58643h51@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58643h51@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 10:43 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I do keep the stamp sets.  My storage for them is simple.  I use a permanent marker to write the name and month/year on the sturdier piece of plastic that the stamps are stuck to.  Then I put them standing on edge in a plastic shoe box.  

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 1:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58643h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

I keep all my stamps.  I make a label with the kit name on them, the month, and which color ink spot goes with that month.  I use the wooden stamp cases to put them in, so I have a years stamps in each box.  

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 12:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58643h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in our stamp
cases

Jan

On 4/27/2021 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
> clindmeier@
> <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Paper Pumpkin Question>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> clindmeier@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Our question this week is:
> Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store
> them?
>
>
> This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share
> ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a
> summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the
> week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win
> one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of
> winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change
> the email address to: clindmeier@
> <mailto:clindmeier@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question

Lois Folla

I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in a mystery orange box.

Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!

Thanks!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

cases

Jan

> clindmeier@
> <clindmeier@?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question>
> clindmeier@
> them?
>
>
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> <clindmeier@>
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Lois,

Many of them work well on small projects that my daughter sells. Like dominoes.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/28/2021 1:21 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58660h59@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in a mystery orange box.

Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!

Thanks!

Lois Folla

janinpb@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

cases

Jan

> clindmeier@
> clindmeier@
> them?
>
>
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> <clindmeier@>
> < https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>
> < https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
My Blog:   www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:   http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I have to admit I'm a hoarder!!  I have them all and recently my
daughter's former boss (Superintendent of the local schools) asked her
to make cards that she can share with her staff and administrators.  The
Paper Pumpkin ones are perfect, so I'm SO glad I kept them!

And now she has asked for sets of cards for Christmas for her
administrators!!  So my daughter is thrilled to have these projects to do!!

Jan

On 4/28/2021 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Lois Folla privately at
> StampWithLois@ <mailto:StampWithLois@?subject=RE:
> SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question>
> StampWithLois@
>
> I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack
> after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping
> them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t
> purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in
> a mystery orange box.
>
> Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them
> stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lois Folla
>
> *From:* ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:26 PM
> *To:* SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
> *Subject:* Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
>
> janinpb@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question
>
> *If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> janinpb@*
>
>
>
> Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in our stamp
> cases
>
> Jan
>
> On 4/27/2021 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk
> wrote:
>
>
> > Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
> > clindmeier@
> > <clindmeier@?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question>
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> > members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> > clindmeier@
> >
> > Our question this week is:
> > Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store
> > them?
> >
> >
> > This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share
> > ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a
> > summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the
> > week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win
> > one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of
> > winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> > Charlotte Lindmeier
> > Question of the Week
> >
> >
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change
> > the email address to: clindmeier@
> > <clindmeier@>
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> > https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html 
> > <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>>
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> > ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> >
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>>.
>
> --
> Jan Farring
> Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
> My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
> <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
> Demo Website: http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
> <http://janfarring.stampinup.net>
> 541-390-3390
>
> Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:
> www.jansstampingcreations.com <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the
> email address to: janinpb@
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html>
>
> ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=U3RhbXBXaXRoTG9pc0BnbWFpbC5jb218M3wtMTU5NTMwODEzOQ==>.
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the
> email address to: StampWithLois@
> <mailto:StampWithLois@>
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html>

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

You know Jan, the minute you get rid of something you need it!  Your
Daughter’s glad you’ve “hoarded” them!  Good way to use up some
Of that old dsp too!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2021, at 2:58 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58663h99@.nabble> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

I have to admit I'm a hoarder!! I have them all and recently my
daughter's former boss (Superintendent of the local schools) asked her
to make cards that she can share with her staff and administrators. The
Paper Pumpkin ones are perfect, so I'm SO glad I kept them!

And now she has asked for sets of cards for Christmas for her
administrators!! So my daughter is thrilled to have these projects to do!!

Jan

On 4/28/2021 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk wrote:

> StampWithLois@ <mailto:StampWithLois@?subject=RE:
> StampWithLois@
>
> I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I unpack
> after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m keeping
> them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples, customers can’t
> purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’ to buy, they were in
> a mystery orange box.
>
> Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them
> stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lois Folla
>
> *From:* ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:26 PM
> *To:* SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
> *Subject:* Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
>
> janinpb@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question
>
> *If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> janinpb@*
>
>
>
> Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in our stamp
> cases
>
> Jan
>
> On 4/27/2021 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk
> wrote:
>
>
> > Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
> > clindmeier@
> > <clindmeier@?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question>
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> > members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> > clindmeier@
> >
> > Our question this week is:
> > Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your store
> > them?
> >
> >
> > This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share
> > ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a
> > summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the
> > week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win
> > one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of
> > winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> > Charlotte Lindmeier
> > Question of the Week
> >
> >
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change
> > the email address to: clindmeier@
> > <clindmeier@>
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> > https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html 
> > <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>>
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> > ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> >
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>>.
>
> --
> Jan Farring
> Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
> My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
> <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
> Demo Website: http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
> <http://janfarring.stampinup.net>
> 541-390-3390
>
> Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:
> www.jansstampingcreations.com <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the
> email address to: janinpb@
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html>
>
> ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=U3RhbXBXaXRoTG9pc0BnbWFpbC5jb218M3wtMTU5NTMwODEzOQ==>.
>
>
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html>

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58663.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by grantj

Jan,

That is great. Forgot about making things to sell. I've had most of my things packed for I feel like forever,  I can't wait to unpack, reorganize, create and play again. 

Great your daughter has an audience and market. Good for her. :)

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, 2:52 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58662h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Paper+Pumpkin+Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Lois,

Many of them work well on small projects that my daughter sells. Like dominoes.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/28/2021 1:21 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58660h59@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=RE: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Thanks!

Lois Folla

janinpb@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question

cases

Jan

> clindmeier@
> clindmeier@
> them?
>
>
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> <clindmeier@>
> < https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>
> < https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>.

--
Jan Farring
My Blog:   www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:   http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58662.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Yes it's been a GOOD thing!  She's so excited about making cards for a
reason (and for the $$)

On 4/28/2021 2:03 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk wrote:

> StampWithLois@ <mailto:StampWithLois@?subject=Re:
> StampWithLois@
>
> Jan,
>
> That is great. Forgot about making things to sell. I've had most of my
> things packed for I feel like forever, I can't wait to unpack,
> reorganize, create and play again.
>
> Great your daughter has an audience and market. Good for her. :)
>
> Lois Folla
> Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
> stampwithlois@
> 732-598-5026
>
> Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net <http://www.loisfolla.stampinup.net>
> Blog: www.StampinPress.com <http://www.StampinPress.com>
>
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, 2:52 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk
> <ml%2Bs1100894n58662h38@.nabble> wrote:
>
>     revjanstamps@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Paper+Pumpkin+Question
>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>     author: revjanstamps@
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>     Lois,
>     Many of them work well on small projects that my daughter sells.
>     Like dominoes.
>
>     Jan Grant
>
>     Springfield, IL 62704
>
>>     On 04/28/2021 1:21 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk
>>     <ml+s1100894n58660h59@.nabble> wrote:
>>     StampWithLois@...?subject=RE
>>     <http://StampWithLois@...?subject=RE>: SU!: Paper Pumpkin
>>     Question
>>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>>     author: StampWithLois@
>>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>     I keep mine as well, but have not touched them in years. Once I
>>     unpack after we move into our new home I will reevaluate why I’m
>>     keeping them. I can’t use them in classes or make samples,
>>     customers can’t purchase them. It’s not like I ‘picked them out’
>>     to buy, they were in a mystery orange box.
>>
>>     Does anyone still use them for their own use, or just keep them
>>     stored? Great questions because it is making me reevaluate!
>>
>>     Thanks!
>>
>>     Lois Folla
>>
>>     *From:* ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58658h14@.nabble>
>>     *Sent:* Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:26 PM
>>     *To:* SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
>>     *Subject:* Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Question
>>
>>     janinpb@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question
>>
>>     *If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>>     author: janinpb@*
>>
>>
>>
>>     Yes I keep all my stamps plus the instructions and "extras" in
>>     our stamp
>>     cases
>>
>>     Jan
>>
>>     On 4/27/2021 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business
>>     Talk wrote:
>>
>>
>>     > Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
>>     > clindmeier@
>>     > <clindmeier@?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Question>
>>     > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>>     SUDSOL
>>     > members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>>     > clindmeier@
>>     >
>>
>>     > Our question this week is:
>>     > Do you keep all the Paper Pumpkin stamps? If you do how do your
>>     store
>>     > them?
>>     >
>>     >
>>     > This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions,
>>     share
>>     > ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the
>>     list and a
>>     > summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end
>>     of the
>>     > week. And if there are at least five participants one person
>>     will win
>>     > one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of
>>     > winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday
>>     morning.
>>     > Charlotte Lindmeier
>>     > Question of the Week
>>     >
>>     >
>>
>>     > If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please
>>     change
>>     > the email address to: clindmeier@
>>     > <clindmeier@>
>>     > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>     > https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>
>>     > < https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643.html>>
>>     > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>>     > ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
>>     > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
>>     > <
>>     https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=amFuaW5wYkBjYmJtYWlsLmNvbXwzfC0xOTQxNjMyNDQ3>>.
>>
>>
>>     --
>>     Jan Farring
>>     Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
>>     My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
>>     <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>>     Demo Website: http://janfarring.stampinup.net
>>     <http://janfarring.stampinup.net>
>>     541-390-3390
>>
>>     Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:
>>     www.jansstampingcreations.com <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>>
>>
>>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change
>>     the email address to: janinpb@
>>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>     https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58658.html>
>>
>>     To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>>     ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble
>>     To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=U3RhbXBXaXRoTG9pc0BnbWFpbC5jb218M3wtMTU5NTMwODEzOQ==>.
>>
>>
>>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the
>>     email address to: StampWithLois@
>>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>     https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58660.html>
>>     To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>>     ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
>>     To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here
>>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=cmV2amFuc3RhbXBzQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0fDF8NTc1NDU2NDU3>.
>>
>
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the
>     email address to: revjanstamps@
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>     https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58662.html
>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58662.html>
>     To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>     ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@.nabble
>     To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
>     <https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=U3RhbXBXaXRoTG9pc0BnbWFpbC5jb218M3wtMTU5NTMwODEzOQ==>.
>
>
> https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58665.html 
> <https://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Question-tp58643p58665.html>

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390