Our Favorite Pre-Order Items Are:

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Favorite Pre-Order Items Are:

Charlotte Lindmeier
We had a several responses shared this week. Thanks to those who shared with the rest of us.
Our winner this week was Janette Clark.

Our question this week was:
What is your favorite pre-order item?  
My favourite pre-order item is the in colors.  Anything to do with the in colors I find so fresh and new.  It rejuvenates my creativity and gives me the boost I need to start encouraging  others to develop their own creativity.
I have to say I do love the new In Colors this spring. But…..I think the new DSPs are really nice and I didn’t get to order all the ones I wanted in the pre-order.  
My favorite item was the Quiet Meadows bundle.
I love the Quiet Meadow Bundle!  
Mine, too, was the quite meadow bundle. I loved one of the samples Shelli and Sara showed.
My favorite is the Inspired Thoughts Bundle.  Just words and trees.
One of my favourites is the “Inspired Thoughts” Stamp Set as I am always looking for new sentiments to add to the inside of my cards and the words in this set are really lovely. 
While I haven’t received it yet ( hopefully today!), the first thing I will play with is the Pansy Suite. I love pansies so am looking forward to it.
My favorite is the Pansy Suite.  My Great Grandmother loved them and so do I.
My favorite is the Pansy Suite. Can’t wait for it to arrive. My catalog came yesterday and my customer catties are coming today.
My favorite pre-order item is the Pansy Suite – so pretty.
My favorite is the Well Penned Suite. The line drawings and soft colors are wonderful. 
My favorite pre-order would be the Beauty of Friendship bundle. I can’t wait to get my order so that I can start making some samples for my customers.
Beauty of Friendship is my first purchase also. Love it all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Our Favorite Pre-Order Items Are:

Janette Clark

Thank you ever so much Charlotte and the wonderful SUDSOL Team.  I love this site and you all do a wonderful job 👏👏😁

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 11 Apr 2021, at 10:10 pm, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58439h16@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our Favorite Pre-Order Items Are:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

We had a several responses shared this week. Thanks to those who shared with the rest of us.
Our winner this week was Janette Clark.

Our question this week was:
What is your favorite pre-order item?
My favourite pre-order item is the in colors. Anything to do with the in colors I find so fresh and new. It rejuvenates my creativity and gives me the boost I need to start encouraging others to develop their own creativity.
I have to say I do love the new In Colors this spring. But…..I think the new DSPs are really nice and I didn’t get to order all the ones I wanted in the pre-order.  
My favorite item was the Quiet Meadows bundle.
I love the Quiet Meadow Bundle!
Mine, too, was the quite meadow bundle. I loved one of the samples Shelli and Sara showed.
My favorite is the Inspired Thoughts Bundle. Just words and trees.
One of my favourites is the “Inspired Thoughts” Stamp Set as I am always looking for new sentiments to add to the inside of my cards and the words in this set are really lovely.
While I haven’t received it yet ( hopefully today!), the first thing I will play with is the Pansy Suite. I love pansies so am looking forward to it.
My favorite is the Pansy Suite. My Great Grandmother loved them and so do I.
My favorite is the Pansy Suite. Can’t wait for it to arrive. My catalog came yesterday and my customer catties are coming today.
My favorite pre-order item is the Pansy Suite – so pretty.
My favorite is the Well Penned Suite. The line drawings and soft colors are wonderful.
My favorite pre-order would be the Beauty of Friendship bundle. I can’t wait to get my order so that I can start making some samples for my customers.
Beauty of Friendship is my first purchase also. Love it all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorite-Pre-Order-Items-Are-tp58439.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.