Organizing Paper Pumpkin

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Organizing Paper Pumpkin

Jeanne Moss

Charlotte’s Question Of The Week is about organizing your Paper Pumpkin stamps.  I’ve already responded to her question with the way I store mine, and I can’t wait to see what everyone else does with theirs. 

In addition to keeping my Paper Pumpkin stamps, I print these  pages from our SUDSOL files that show the stamp set, coordinating colors and ink spot color.  I keep them in a small binder, so it’s easy to flip through to find what I’m looking for.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Organizing Paper Pumpkin

Diane Gardner

I used to keep them in a binder sold by SU – it may have been Project Life.  I put the stamps in the pockets of the sheet protectors that went with the binder.  I cut out the PP info and put it with the stamps.  It was very cute but I never used them so I gave the binder to my daughter.  It is a great method if you use the stamps.

Diane Gardner

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

www.deedeesdazzles.com

828 606-9341

From: ml+s1100894n58645h38@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58645h38@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>
Subject: SU!: Organizing Paper Pumpkin

stampingal@live.com?subject=Organizing%20Paper%20Pumpkin

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Charlotte’s Question Of The Week is about organizing your Paper Pumpkin stamps.  I’ve already responded to her question with the way I store mine, and I can’t wait to see what everyone else does with theirs. 

In addition to keeping my Paper Pumpkin stamps, I print these  pages from our SUDSOL files that show the stamp set, coordinating colors and ink spot color.  I keep them in a small binder, so it’s easy to flip through to find what I’m looking for.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Organizing-Paper-Pumpkin-tp58645.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Organizing Paper Pumpkin

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
Sorry everyone, this question is one of my May Questions of the Week.  I was working on my future list to send to SUDSOL and wrote the wrong question but I did add the current one almost right away. I will include these answers then. For now our question is about Social Media.  I hope you respond to that question for this week.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Organizing Paper Pumpkin

grantj

Charlotte, 

Can you re-send the correct question?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/30/2021 12:08 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58681h10@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Organizing Paper Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Sorry everyone, this question is one of my May Questions of the Week.  I was working on my future list to send to SUDSOL and wrote the wrong question but I did add the current one almost right away. I will include these answers then. For now our question is about Social Media.  I hope you respond to that question for this week.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Organizing-Paper-Pumpkin-tp58645p58681.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sorry this is the correct question.  Trying to do too many things at once this week.  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I’m sure we can all relate to that! 🤪
Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On May 1, 2021, at 2:21 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58688h60@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: SU!: Organizing Paper Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Sorry this is the correct question.  Trying to do too many things at once this week.  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Organizing-Paper-Pumpkin-tp58645p58688.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.