Ontour Available Later?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ontour Available Later?

Susan Mezias
Hi Everyone! One of my downline signed up for Ontour but we be unavailable to watch because of family issues, will she be able to view it later on the website?  Thanks so much! Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

grantj

NOPE. That's one of the specifics they outlined. There will be no recordings, no video.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/09/2021 10:44 AM SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58396h75@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Hi Everyone! One of my downline signed up for Ontour but we be unavailable to watch because of family issues, will she be able to view it later on the website?  Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h14@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

They did say that, it’s true.  But I attended the Nashville one last night and there were a lot of technical glitches.  If all the OnTour events have such problems, maybe they will reconsider.  The presentations were all pre-recorded anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 9, 2021, at 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58397h48@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

NOPE. That's one of the specifics they outlined. There will be no recordings, no video.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/09/2021 10:44 AM SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58396h75@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58397.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h56@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

Gosh...the one in Cleveland was fine...no technical issues that I saw.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 11:59 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n58399h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Ontour+Available+Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

They did say that, it’s true.  But I attended the Nashville one last night and there were a lot of technical glitches.  If all the OnTour events have such problems, maybe they will reconsider.  The presentations were all pre-recorded anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

On Apr 9, 2021, at 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58397h48@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

susanmezias@...?subject=Ontour Available Later?

Hi Everyone! One of my downline signed up for Ontour but we be unavailable to watch because of family issues, will she be able to view it later on the website?  Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58397.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58399.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h22@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

MyWiFi went out so I didn’t get to see the demonstrations. 😢

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58400h99@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 11:59 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n58399h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

They did say that, it’s true. But I attended the Nashville one last night and there were a lot of technical glitches. If all the OnTour events have such problems, maybe they will reconsider. The presentations were all pre-recorded anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Hi Everyone! One of my downline signed up for Ontour but we be unavailable to watch because of family issues, will she be able to view it later on the website? Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58399.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h22@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58400.html
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

donnab07
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

I loved the Zoom OnTour.  I could clearly see the stamping presentations, and could enjoy the event from the comfort of my home.  I attended the Boise one, and there was only one technical issue that I experienced.  And….I had no stress from the uneasiness from traveling right now or from the expense of attending the event in another city.

Each time SU! hosts a Zoom event they will get better at it.  I hope these types of events continue.  That said, I hope there will be a live convention someday.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58400h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58400h42@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 9:06 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Ontour%20Available%20Later?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

They did say that, it’s true. But I attended the Nashville one last night and there were a lot of technical glitches. If all the OnTour events have such problems, maybe they will reconsider. The presentations were all pre-recorded anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Hi Everyone! One of my downline signed up for Ontour but we be unavailable to watch because of family issues, will she be able to view it later on the website? Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

--

Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58400.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

donnab07
In reply to this post by Sandy England

The tutorials from the presentations will be on the website on April 23rd.  Not the same as seeing the presentations live, but we will still get to see the projects and how they were made.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58402h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58402h4@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 9:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Ontour%20Available%20Later?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

MyWiFi went out so I didn’t get to see the demonstrations. 😢

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2021, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58400h99@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

--

Connie R. Babbert

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58402.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Teri Bean
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I too had difficulties last night.  During the first stamping demo everything froze up.  It took 45 minutes let me back on.  I missed the rest of that presentation, the next one which I am not totally sure what it was and 1/2 the state of su presentation.  I was pretty disappointed!   My favorite Part is the stamping demonstrations. 

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2021, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58399h86@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

They did say that, it’s true.  But I attended the Nashville one last night and there were a lot of technical glitches.  If all the OnTour events have such problems, maybe they will reconsider.  The presentations were all pre-recorded anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h32@.nabble
Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

My OnTour in Tucson is not till the 15th. Hopefully they will have everything all fixed by then. It may be that when you are on a ZOOM platform you have to shut down other wifi electronics. We have to do that here at my house when we are on zoom and sometimes FBLive.
Looking forward to it!
Nola

On Apr 9, 2021, at 11:09 AM, SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58410h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Ontour%20Available%20Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com

I too had difficulties last night.  During the first stamping demo everything froze up.  It took 45 minutes let me back on.  I missed the rest of that presentation, the next one which I am not totally sure what it was and 1/2 the state of su presentation.  I was pretty disappointed!   My favorite Part is the stamping demonstrations. 

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2021, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n58399h86@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ontour Available Later?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h32@.nabble
Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Ontour-Available-Later-tp58396p58410.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws