On Stage At Home

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Stage At Home

Sue Erickson

I just found and read the email from Stampin’ Up! “All you need to know about OnStage@Home!” Now I am getting really excited about this. I can’t wait for Friday!
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: On Stage At Home

Nola Burkhard

I don’t think I’ve seen the Oct 28 email that was mentioned here. Was there a lo
Ink for us to click on for the actual event? Is it via zoom or another format?
Also, if we have to miss some of it where will we find the recording that we can watch later.
Nola
PRESCOTT, AZ

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2020, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56175h1@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=On Stage At Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

I just found and read the email from Stampin’ Up! “All you need to know about OnStage@Home!” Now I am getting really excited about this. I can’t wait for Friday!
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-At-Home-tp56175.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

The day before it starts there will be a last minute reminder.  The day it starts we will probably go to Events at the top of the page and scroll down to the On Stage and when we find that there will be a place for those attending to sign in is what I was told today.

The Zoom is for those that signed up for the share after the event the following week.  You had to sign up for a date and time for this.  It is free.
On 11/02/2020 9:20 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56176h70@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage At Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I don’t think I’ve seen the Oct 28 email that was mentioned here. Was there a lo
Also, if we have to miss some of it where will we find the recording that we can watch later.
Nola
PRESCOTT, AZ

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2020, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56175h1@.nabble> wrote:

sue@?subject=On Stage At Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-At-Home-tp56175.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-At-Home-tp56175p56176.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

One of my team members was able to request it be sent to them again when it was accidentally deleted.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 3, 2020, at 12:20 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56176h88@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage At Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola
PRESCOTT, AZ

Sent from my iPad

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=On Stage At Home

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-At-Home-tp56175p56176.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

TLNS PP Alternatives - Oct 2020.pdf (3M) Download Attachment

I too am very excited for OnStage. I finally just read through all the emails from Stampin Up and for the first time I'm being recognized for Annual Sales! So exciting! I also watched Shelli and Sara's FB live yesterday and I think it is very cool that all of us will be stamping together across the globe. 

Also, to Sue and the other ladies that I Zoomed with on the Paper Pumpkin Party a few weeks ago, I had my first Zoom class using the kit yesterday and it was a hit! The 3 that joined loved it, and all went well with the technology (phew!) I demonstrated three alternative projects and then showed other alternatives I made with the kit. (attaching the PDF if anyone's interested). We ended with a "mystery stamping" session that they seemed to like and want to do it again next month. I look forward to the next Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party!

Kelly

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:48 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56175h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=On+Stage+At+Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Kelly:  just looked at your pdf.  You are so creative!  If I still had my kit, I’d
Case yours!  Great job!  Thanks for sharing.  See you again in PP Zoom!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 3, 2020, at 7:18 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56182h88@.nabble> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage At Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@

TLNS PP Alternatives - Oct 2020.pdf (3M) Download Attachment

I too am very excited for OnStage. I finally just read through all the emails from Stampin Up and for the first time I'm being recognized for Annual Sales! So exciting! I also watched Shelli and Sara's FB live yesterday and I think it is very cool that all of us will be stamping together across the globe.

Also, to Sue and the other ladies that I Zoomed with on the Paper Pumpkin Party a few weeks ago, I had my first Zoom class using the kit yesterday and it was a hit! The 3 that joined loved it, and all went well with the technology (phew!) I demonstrated three alternative projects and then showed other alternatives I made with the kit. (attaching the PDF if anyone's interested). We ended with a "mystery stamping" session that they seemed to like and want to do it again next month. I look forward to the next Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party!

Kelly

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:48 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56175h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=On+Stage+At+Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-At-Home-tp56175p56182.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble