classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Offering DSP Sales Samplers

Angie Brailsford
Offering a great sales tool for demos

3x3 Designer Series Paper (DSP) samplers! Cost for each sampler is $33 ($5 plus shipping). Each 3x3 sampler will include...sample of each DSP from new annual catalog (144 pieces in all) with each pack of DSP separated by Whisper White labeled with name/item # and a sample of 53 cardstock colors.

The sampler will be hole punched, if desired, and include a ring to keep everything together.

Optional add-on...specialty items from page 153 of new catalog excluding regular Very Vanilla and Whisper White (includes thick), notecards and envelopes. Total of 23 samples in this option. Also have option to be hole punched. Add-on sampler $6.

These samplers would be a great sales tool to use in your business and as you create using Designer Series Paper and specialty papers.

Please let me know asap, if you'd like to join! Would prefer to have at least 12 join this sampler buy to go forward. Payment would be due June 14th. Paypal to n2ink2@gmail.com preferred using family/friends option with DSP Sampler in the notes section. As soon as all payments are received, the order can go in and I'll pay for two day shipping for a quicker turn around time.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥