5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OOOPS I posted the wrong Question of the Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
This is the correct question.
Our question this week is:
What part of your business needs the most help?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: OOOPS I posted the wrong Question of the Week

donnab07

The part of my business that needs the most help is more than one thing: (1) getting my studio more organized so I can easily find things, and (2) learning how to conduct my business online; I am really intimidated by this.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58074h36@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58074h36@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 9:42 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: OOOPS I posted the wrong Question of the Week

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=OOOPS%20%20I%20posted%20the%20wrong%20Question%20of%20the%20Week

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/OOOPS-I-posted-the-wrong-Question-of-the-Week-tp58074.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OOOPS I posted the wrong Question of the Week

lkiers
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The part that needs the most help is the online stuff.  I spend a lot of time on this.  I really hope that gets better over time.  I’ve already come a long way but am not nearly there yet.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Mar 24, 2021, at 12:41 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58074h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=OOOPS%20%20I%20posted%20the%20wrong%20Question%20of%20the%20Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/OOOPS-I-posted-the-wrong-Question-of-the-Week-tp58074.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Patterson

Building an online presence using zoom, web site/blog and Facebook live.

On March 24, 2021, at 4:41 PM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n58074h27@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=OOOPS I posted the wrong Question of the Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

I am struggling to find new customers in a virtual world. Trying to get 'me' out there so more people know I exist!!
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:41 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n58074h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=OOOPS++I+posted+the+wrong+Question+of+the+Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com