New Recruit

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Recruit

C. Linda Ostby
Can a new recruit apply on-line, by phone or do they have to mail in their application?  I tried to fill in the form but it wasn't fillable.  Thanks.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Recruit

Jeanne Moss

They can definitely join online.  You can actually send them a link to sign up with you!

Log into your demo site.  Go to Stampin’ University/Build Your Team/Sign Them Up

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2021, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [C. Linda Ostby] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58696h17@.nabble> wrote:

clostby@comcast.net?subject=New Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clostby@

Can a new recruit apply on-line, by phone or do they have to mail in their application?  I tried to fill in the form but it wasn't fillable.  Thanks.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
clostby@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to C. Linda Ostby, please change the email address to: clostby@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-tp58696.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Recruit

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by C. Linda Ostby

They can sign up online. But the recruit herself (himself) has to complete the form. I’d prefer to sit with them and go through the form. But as all of my recent recruits have been far away, I just get on the phone with them as they’re filling the form out. Sometimes they have questions and I like to be able to answer them right then and there. My last recruit couldn’t decide what she wanted in her starter kit and we went back and forth on that for quite a while – adding then deleting until we got it the way she liked it. I also try to encourage some excitement in getting it done and follow up with them. I do this even when I know someone is just signing up for the kit or the discount (which happens). Who knows whether they might go a step further with the excitement?

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n58696h45@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58696h45@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 1:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: New Recruit

clostby@comcast.net?subject=New%20Recruit

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clostby@comcast.net

C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
clostby@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to C. Linda Ostby, please change the email address to: clostby@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-tp58696.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com