New Photopolymer Personalized Stamp

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Photopolymer Personalized Stamp

Susan Mezias
Will the new new personalized photopolymer stamps "only" be ordered online or will demos be able to put them on a workshop order?  Thanks so much!  Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New Photopolymer Personalized Stamp

Judy Lawhon
You can put them on a workshop order....because I did.  What I didn't know is...if you have your order expedited (like I did), the personalized stamps won't be with the rest of your order.  I needed mine to share with everyone at my workshop next week.  When I received shipment confirmation, I checked on a delivery date for the order, and discovered that these stamps were to be shipped later.  When I called DS, the gal told me that these stamps would take an extra 2 or 3 days for shipment.  I'm waiting to hear back from someone in charge of "special situations" to see if they can speed this up for me. 

Hope springs eternal!
Judy Lawhon
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

In a message dated 2/8/2014 6:43:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
Will the new new personalized photopolymer stamps "only" be ordered online or will demos be able to put them on a workshop order?  Thanks so much!  Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Photopolymer-Personalized-Stamp-tp5713.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.