New In Colors

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New In Colors

grantj

Anyone else a bit underwhelmed with their presentation?

I can't watch a video at work. So I have to wait until I have time at home to see what's going on. 

I'm also not impressed with the "cute" idea of a daily video until the new catalog is available on line.

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New In Colors

Judie Snoots

Jan:
I feel the same way. I was expecting to see the new In-Colors. That was the information communicated to us.  Totally unimpressed.  Who has time to watch a 14 sec. video everyday that doesn't answer the question? 

Judie

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:19 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58004h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=New+In+Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I can't watch a video at work. So I have to wait until I have time at home to see what's going on. 

I'm also not impressed with the "cute" idea of a daily video until the new catalog is available on line.

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Hey, demonstrators!  Let's wait to pass judgment.  We might just be surprised at the next video.  And if we don't want to watch a daily video, we could just wait until the last one....just sayin'.....

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 3/19/2021 2:28:24 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n58005h52@.nabble writes:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New In Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Jan:
I feel the same way. I was expecting to see the new In-Colors. That was the information communicated to us. Totally unimpressed. Who has time to watch a 14 sec. video everyday that doesn't answer the question?

Judie

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:19 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n58004h50@n7.nabble.com > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58005.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer
In reply to this post by grantj

I myself think it is fun and different after being with the company for 18 years. lol I also like a puzzle and that is how I view the video and honestly it has me a little more excited to find out what they will be too. Plus something to look forward to each day then my dull hum drum of a life right now. haha

However I can see why others may be disappointed. As I too thought all the colors would be revealed the way it is worded.

Holly

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 2:19 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58004h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h67@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New In Colors

donnab07
In reply to this post by Judie Snoots

I think it is kind of fun to enjoy the anticipation.  It is adding some excitement to my rather boring days right now.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New In Colors

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20In%20Colors

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Jan:

I feel the same way. I was expecting to see the new In-Colors. That was the information communicated to us. Totally unimpressed. Who has time to watch a 14 sec. video everyday that doesn't answer the question?

Judie

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:19 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58004h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58005.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

Yes I was disappointed that I could not see the in colors as the notice stated.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2021, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58008h91@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: New In Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I think it is kind of fun to enjoy the anticipation.  It is adding some excitement to my rather boring days right now.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New In Colors

Jan:

Judie

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58008.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h17@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Come on ladies - it’s building the excitement and only 14 seconds!!!
Nola

On Mar 19, 2021, at 3:46 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58010h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20In%20Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Yes I was disappointed that I could not see the in colors as the notice stated.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2021, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58008h91@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: New In Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n58005h97@.nabble] 
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New In Colors

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Jan:

Judie

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Am I being too grumpy?! 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58005.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58008.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h17@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58010.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

No, you aren't. Your opinion and feelings are just as valid as anyone else's.

I was nonplussed, not excited, and I don't feel the need to apolgize for that or be gently scolded for it. I will wait for the 24th and the new catalog and see what the new In Colors will be.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2021-03-19 12:19:49 PM
Subject: SU!: New In Colors

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=New In Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New In Colors

Robin Messenheimer

I watched it a second time and there was a note about an animal that stands on one leg. But we already have a flamingo color. Hmmm. I guess I’ll watch tomorrow, too.

I guess it’s the hobbyist in me that likes this kind of thing. From the business side, I’d rather have something I could share with my customers (unless directed not to, of course).

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n58004h93@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58004h93@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 9:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: New In Colors

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=New%20In%20Colors

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New In Colors

Sandi Hartka
grantj wrote

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704
I think this forum should be a place where we can express our thoughts and feelings--if we have a feeling about something or a reaction--it is legitimate for us. This means receiving a reproval (gentle or not) is not appropriate. We should be able to express our feelings here without having to consider whether our feeling matches anyone elses.  It's OK not to feel like anyone else. So don't worry about appearing grumpy--you're feeling it--it's OK. Personally I agree with you--I feel the promo was a bit misleading and my downline feels the same---we were disappointed...it's OK to feel disappointed without receiving a reproving comment from anyone.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Jan,

This is supposed to be a safe place to share our feelings good and bad but that dies not always happen. I know! 

To me all SUDSOL members are welcome to vent. Some may share a negative or down view but it does or should not hurt or deter us from sharing. 

I read posts, and listen to the writer share what they need to without judgment.  I think most of us do. 

If we share a negative feeling, it does not or shouldn't erase the positive and uplifting shares we do too. 

Happy Saturday everyone! 
Grateful, 
Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 9:46 AM SUDSOL [Sandi Hartka] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58018h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sandihartka@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+New+In+Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandihartka@yahoo.com

grantj wrote

Am I being too grumpy?!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704
I think this forum should be a place where we can express our thoughts and feelings--if we have a feeling about something or a reaction--it is legitimate for us. This means receiving a reproval (gentle or not) is not appropriate. We should be able to express our feelings here without having to consider whether our feeling matches anyone elses.  It's OK not to feel like anyone else. So don't worry about appearing grumpy--you're feeling it--it's OK. Personally I agree with you--I feel the promo was a bit misleading and my downline feels the same---we were disappointed...it's OK to feel disappointed without receiving a reproving comment from anyone.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandi Hartka, please change the email address to: sandihartka@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Colors-tp58004p58018.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com