New Catalog PDF

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog PDF

Margaret Minneman
I thought we were supposed to be able to view the New Catalog at 12 pm est, according to their countdown clock.  Any ideas where to find the new catalog?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF

Angie Brailsford

I was thinking it was 1 pm mtn time...making it 2 for me in central Alabama and 3 for eastern?

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:10 AM SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n58069h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=New+Catalog+PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

I thought we were supposed to be able to view the New Catalog at 12 pm est, according to their countdown clock.  Any ideas where to find the new catalog?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Catalog PDF

Rose Wilkos

It’s still 2 hrs 42 minutes and some seconds away

From: ml+s1100894n58070h74@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58070h74@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:17 PM
To: Rose Wilkos <rose@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

I was thinking it was 1 pm mtn time...making it 2 for me in central Alabama and 3 for eastern?

Angie Brailsford

n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com

Let me be your CARDiologist

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:10 AM SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n58069h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=New+Catalog+PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

I thought we were supposed to be able to view the New Catalog at 12 pm est, according to their countdown clock. Any ideas where to find the new catalog?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58070.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman

Hi everyone........thanks for all the help.  I think my laptop is miscalculating my timezone.....or something.  Everyone else is showing 2 hrs. +.   This will help me  work on my patience, I guess.

I cannot brag about my love for God, for I fail Him every day.  I can, however, brag about His love for me for He never fails to love me at all times.

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:18:13 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Rose Wilkos] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58071h1@.nabble> wrote:

rose@wilkos.net?subject=RE: SU!: New Catalog PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rose@

From: ml+s1100894n58070h74@.nabble < ml+s1100894n58070h74@.nabble >
To: Rose Wilkos < rose@ >

n2ink2@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

I was thinking it was 1 pm mtn time...making it 2 for me in central Alabama and 3 for eastern?

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:10 AM SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! < ml%2Bs1100894n58069h55@.nabble > wrote:

mamin50@?subject=New+Catalog+PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

I thought we were supposed to be able to view the New Catalog at 12 pm est, according to their countdown clock. Any ideas where to find the new catalog?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@.nabble

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58070.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rose Wilkos, please change the email address to: rose@wilkos.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58071.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h53@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Stampin’ Up! made it easier for those in other time zones this year. They had a countdown on the Home page of the Demonstrator Website! I hope they continue to do that.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:21 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58072h64@.nabble> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

Hi everyone........thanks for all the help.  I think my laptop is miscalculating my timezone.....or something.  Everyone else is showing 2 hrs. +.   This will help me  work on my patience, I guess.

I cannot brag about my love for God, for I fail Him every day.  I can, however, brag about His love for me for He never fails to love me at all times.

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:18:13 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Rose Wilkos] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58071h1@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rose@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 11:10 AM SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! < ml%2Bs1100894n58069h55@.nabble > wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@.nabble

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rose Wilkos, please change the email address to: rose@wilkos.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58071.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58072.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Three cheers and great idea.  Fair one as well.

~Blythe

On Mar 24, 2021, at 6:11 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58084h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog%20PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Stampin’ Up! made it easier for those in other time zones this year. They had a countdown on the Home page of the Demonstrator Website! I hope they continue to do that.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:21 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58072h64@.nabble> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58072.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58084.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Let them know - in the sandbox.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 03/24/2021 7:11 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58084h3@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

mamin50@?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF

rose@?subject=RE: SU!: New Catalog PDF

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rose Wilkos, please change the email address to: rose@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58084.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I will!
Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 25, 2021, at 10:48 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58101h63@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Let them know - in the sandbox.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 03/24/2021 7:11 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n58084h3@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

mamin50@?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog PDF

rose@?subject=RE: SU!: New Catalog PDF

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rose Wilkos, please change the email address to: rose@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-PDF-tp58069p58101.html