56 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.

Judie Snoots

Great tip Beverly! Thanks for sharing.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 9:26 AM SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48925h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Embossing+Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

Michele Wright www.thecowwhisperscreativecards.com
She has a YouTube video titled 
Tip-Closing the New Die Folders

Might help you on closing the new die folders. 

Change is good but does require a learning curve sometimes. 

Since watching this video closing folders has become easier from me. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Jul 9, 2019, at 6:30 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48924h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I don’t care for the closure either. I’ve been facing the dies toward the other side, with the cardboard towards the closure. The flat surface of the cardboard helps make it easier to close.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jul 9, 2019, at 2:19 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48923h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Gee Nola, I’ve been trying to figure that out too.  Thought it was just my 
arthritic hands!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2019, at 7:03 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48918h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=New Embossing Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I really don’t like the new embossing sleeves our dies not come in.
How in the heck are we supposed to get the flap back in that curved slot!!!???
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48918.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48923.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48924.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h55@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48925.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

On Jul 8, 2019, at 8:47 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48920h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Embossing%20Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Yes I know what you mean Nola, I have wrestled with them so much that now I just put a piece of washi tape to hold them together.  Also they are taller than the old ones and now my storage container doesn’t work. Feeling a little frustrated!!

Nancy Sutton 

On Jul 8, 2019, at 7:03 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48918h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=New%20Embossing%20Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48918.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48920.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.

donnab07
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

What works for me is to hold the sleeve so that the top is closest to me, then sliding the end of the flap into the slot.  You have to slightly bend the end flap to get it into the slot.  Kind of hard to explain in writing, but it works.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n48923h55@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48923h55@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 9:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Embossing%20Sleeves.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Gee Nola, I’ve been trying to figure that out too.  Thought it was just my 

arthritic hands!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2019, at 7:03 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48918h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48923.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Organization Die Plastic Pockets.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

I use them to hold my Memories and More pieces 😊 My dies go on magnetic pieces… I’ve a picture I just took.

You can’t read the labels well, but the name of the dies is on the top left and the name of the coordinating stamp set, if there is any is on the left side.

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n48924h60@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48924h60@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:31 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Embossing%20Sleeves.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I don’t care for the closure either. I’ve been facing the dies toward the other side, with the cardboard towards the closure. The flat surface of the cardboard helps make it easier to close.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jul 9, 2019, at 2:19 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48923h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arthritic hands!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48924.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool
In reply to this post by Beverly Derringer

Here is the YouTube video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Wr-tUxG7Q

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml+s1100894n48925h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48925h22@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:26 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Embossing%20Sleeves.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

Michele Wright www.thecowwhisperscreativecards.com

She has a YouTube video titled 

Tip-Closing the New Die Folders

Might help you on closing the new die folders. 

Change is good but does require a learning curve sometimes. 

Since watching this video closing folders has become easier from me. 

Sent from my iPhone

Beverly Derringer

On Jul 9, 2019, at 6:30 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48924h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

arthritic hands!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h55@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48925.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Regarding the new packaging for the framelits, thinlets, edgelits dies....  I struggled with it as well.

I purchased a package of little velcro discs with adhesive.  Put both sides of the velcro disc together, then adhere to the inside of the flap, press the flap down and the other side will stick to the base of the package, while the flap part sticks to the flap. You have a closer that will stay closed, but will easily open when needed.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48918h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=New+Embossing+Sleeves.

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

That’s a good suggestion!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jul 10, 2019, at 4:49 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48937h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com

Regarding the new packaging for the framelits, thinlets, edgelits dies.... I struggled with it as well.

I purchased a package of little velcro discs with adhesive. Put both sides of the velcro disc together, then adhere to the inside of the flap, press the flap down and the other side will stick to the base of the package, while the flap part sticks to the flap. You have a closer that will stay closed, but will easily open when needed.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48918h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48937.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I did the same as Carole Fineberg. Much easier to deal with
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:59 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48938h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Embossing+Sleeves.

That’s a good suggestion!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jul 10, 2019, at 4:49 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48937h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com

Regarding the new packaging for the framelits, thinlets, edgelits dies.... I struggled with it as well.

I purchased a package of little velcro discs with adhesive. Put both sides of the velcro disc together, then adhere to the inside of the flap, press the flap down and the other side will stick to the base of the package, while the flap part sticks to the flap. You have a closer that will stay closed, but will easily open when needed.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email: cardsbycarole@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48937.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p48938.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Carole Fineberg

Great idea Carole!
I’ll give it a try.
Thanks much,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2019, at 11:49 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48937h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Embossing Sleeves.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Linda Pastva-Callahan

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM.png (669K) Download Attachment

Any idea what set this is from?
Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM

grantj

That was a looooong time ago! I had the stamp set, once. Don't know if I still do. I will try to check when I get home if you don't get an answer before. Have you tried Google? I know there's a way you can search images.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/29/2021 1:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58672h31@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58672.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

WOW...that's an oldie! I think it's Doodle This.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58672h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Screenshot+2021-04-29+at+11.12.32+AM

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58672.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Omgoodness Angie!  That’s amazing!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 29, 2021, at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58674h35@.nabble> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

WOW...that's an oldie! I think it's Doodle This.

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58672h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58674.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

HAHAHAHA...thank you! I thought it was a cute set!

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58676h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Screenshot+2021-04-29+at+11.12.32+AM
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Omgoodness Angie!  That’s amazing!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

On Apr 29, 2021, at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58674h35@.nabble> wrote:

n2ink2@...?subject=Re: SU!: Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n58672h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Screenshot+2021-04-29+at+11.12.32+AM

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58674.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58676.html
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Hi Jan, 
Please do let me know it you can find the name of the set.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2021, at 12:51 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58677h63@.nabble> wrote:

HAHAHAHA...thank you! I thought it was a cute set!

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n58676h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Screenshot+2021-04-29+at+11.12.32+AM
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Omgoodness Angie! That’s amazing!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

n2ink2@...?subject=Re: SU!: Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 11.12.32 AM

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n58672h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Screenshot+2021-04-29+at+11.12.32+AM

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58676.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/New-3D-Embossing-Folder-Plate-tp48470p58677.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Thanks for the photo. I’ll send it on and see if she wants it.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2021, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n58674h70@.nabble> wrote:

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

Customer question.
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@.nabble