Need for a new banner for my website

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need for a new banner for my website

Anne Hayward

I need to make some quick changes to my current banner for my web/blog site (delete phone number, change e mail address).  The person who originally designed the banner for me is no longer doing this kind of work and isn't able to make the changes for me.  I would like to keep the new design as close as possible to the old design, and unfortunately, it is beyond my skills to create in Canva or similar programs.   So, I think I will need to start over with a new banner.  Are there any SUDSOL members who do graphic/website design?  Or, does anyone have any recommendations for someone?

Thanks in advance.  
Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need for a new banner for my website

Sandy England
Jane  Profffitt Is a demo and is excellent.   Her blog Gal Friday Sramping. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2021, at 8:22 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

I need to make some quick changes to my current banner for my web/blog site (delete phone number, change e mail address).  The person who originally designed the banner for me is no longer doing this kind of work and isn't able to make the changes for me.  I would like to keep the new design as close as possible to the old design, and unfortunately, it is beyond my skills to create in Canva or similar programs.   So, I think I will need to start over with a new banner.  Are there any SUDSOL members who do graphic/website design?  Or, does anyone have any recommendations for someone?

Thanks in advance.  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Anne Hayward
Thank you for the suggestion.
I contacted her, she did the redesign, and it has been uploaded to my blog site.
All within a day and at a very good price.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <[hidden email]>
To: SUDSOL Group <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:18:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SU!: Need for a new banner for my website

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2021, at 8:22 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58587h96@.nabble> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Need for a new banner for my website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

Thanks in advance.  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to:
[hidden email]

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to:
[hidden email]

https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587p58588.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
Jane is a great person. Glad I could help. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2021, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Thank you for the suggestion.
I contacted her, she did the redesign, and it has been uploaded to my blog site.
All within a day and at a very good price.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <[hidden email]>
To: SUDSOL Group <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:18:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SU!: Need for a new banner for my website

[hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2021, at 8:22 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58587h96@.nabble> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Need for a new banner for my website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

Thanks in advance.  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to:
[hidden email]

https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to:
[hidden email]

https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587p58588.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Need-for-a-new-banner-for-my-website-tp58587p58599.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Sandy England