Marketing With Old Catalogs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Marketing With Old Catalogs

Jeanne Moss

Last week, I focused on using retired catalogs as a marketing tool.  I posted a link to a label you could print and attach to old catalogs, with the idea of leaving those catalogs in various locations.

Today’s highlighted Business Article will give you 69 places you can leave those catalogs.  I hope this idea will bring you a new customer or two.

Jeanne Moss

Business Article Librarian

SUDSOL Articles | 69 places to leave your catalog/Flyers

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Marketing With Old Catalogs

grantj

Two suggestions.

1-ask first, especially in offices.
2-currently, in the pandemic, our waiting rooms, etc. are not allowing print materials. We don't even have bulletins for church, or hymnals. I had a whole stack of retired catalogs ready to go last Spring, and my husband took them all to recycling because no one was allowing printed material. So, again, ask!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/07/2021 12:18 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58345h94@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Marketing With Old Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Last week, I focused on using retired catalogs as a marketing tool.  I posted a link to a label you could print and attach to old catalogs, with the idea of leaving those catalogs in various locations.

Today’s highlighted Business Article will give you 69 places you can leave those catalogs.  I hope this idea will bring you a new customer or two.

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Marketing-With-Old-Catalogs-tp58345.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Marketing With Old Catalogs

Jeanne Moss

Darn!  Good point!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Apr 7, 2021, at 2:18 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58347h98@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Marketing With Old Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Two suggestions.

1-ask first, especially in offices.
2-currently, in the pandemic, our waiting rooms, etc. are not allowing print materials. We don't even have bulletins for church, or hymnals. I had a whole stack of retired catalogs ready to go last Spring, and my husband took them all to recycling because no one was allowing printed material. So, again, ask!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 04/07/2021 12:18 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58345h94@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Marketing With Old Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Marketing-With-Old-Catalogs-tp58345.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/Marketing-With-Old-Catalogs-tp58345p58347.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.