Christmas is one week away! If you find you have a little time after Christmas consider joining this swap and/or the SAB swap. Do as little as 10 + 1. Swap date is Jan 11th - you've got plenty of time!
SWAP NAME: SLB 2021 Spring Mini Catalog Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2021 Spring Mini Catalog Stamp Sets.
• You may use current annual catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
• Use current SU! products only (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! Embellishments.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something
that you would be proud to display.
• Card fronts must include your name and recipe.
CLOSED SETS: Baby Pull Toys and Sweet Strawberry
We currently have 16 swappers creating 27 swaps. Pictures of these swaps will be added to the SUDSOL gallery for all to view.
Note: If you would like to participate in both the Spring Mini swap and the SAB swap, you can save on shipping and send them in one package and have them returned in one package - see details below. Sign ups are being taken separately - watch for a message from Jennie Dietrich for the SAB swap.
Let me know which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set' You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20 + 1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required. (Choosing to do multiple sets of 10+1 is your best option as our swap participation recently has not made it to 21 swappers.)
SIZE: The preferred size is 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – card fronts. Many members convert these swaps into full cards. If your design cannot be easily trimmed to layer on a regular card base please make your swap slightly smaller (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”). If you do submit a slightly smaller swap so that it can be layered on a full card base please include your recommendations for color of card base in the recipe. If you have questions about what types of swaps cannot be easily trimmed please let me know and I’ll find some examples. If you prefer to send full cards or if your design requires the full card, that is fine.
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. I use the large baggie during the swapping process.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link at the top of this message) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set(s) as soon as possible.
Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”. If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip. Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky. If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope. Just something to think about when you package your swap to me. The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.
All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the card recipe with your swaps.
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority flat rate postage preferred. Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.
POSTMARK DATE: January 4th. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email me (email@example.com) or Jennie (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have mailed your swaps out.
SWAP DATE: January 11th
MAIL BACK DATE: January 12th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
MAIL SWAPS TO:
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254
[If you are participating in the SAB swap as well, you may send one package containing both swaps. Please get them to one of us by Jan 7th. Jennie and I work together and see each other nearly every day. But we will not be swapping together. If you want to save on postage, the return swaps can return in one package, just expect it may add a day or two to the return time. Or, you can send separate postage for the return.
|SUDSOL Forum||Edit this page|