It's Just Around the Corner!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It's Just Around the Corner!

Sue Erickson

Easter Is Coming! It’s time to get your Easter cards ready. Your design challenge this week should you decide to accept it (a kickback to Charlie’s Girls, LOL!) is to design an Easter card and then pin it to one of your pin boards. Use the tag SDC657 so I can find it.

I love this softly colored beautiful card by Su Mohr. Enjoy it!

Happy Spring and designing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: It's Just Around the Corner!

Jeanne Moss

I just added two photos of one card!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Mar 22, 2021, at 1:03 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n58054h15@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's Just Around the Corner!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Easter Is Coming! It’s time to get your Easter cards ready. Your design challenge this week should you decide to accept it (a kickback to Charlie’s Girls, LOL!) is to design an Easter card and then pin it to one of your pin boards. Use the tag SDC657 so I can find it.

I love this softly colored beautiful card by Su Mohr. Enjoy it!

Happy Spring and designing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Just-Around-the-Corner-tp58054.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.