classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Info re this kit

Blythe Klipple

IMG_3320.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

When was it live? What’s the name ?  What other items are included?  Many thanks

-Blythe  
Http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Info re this kit

Blythe Klipple

And sorry for the abrupt questions in the email below.  I was on the phone with Apple Tech Support as I was asking my question.

~Blythe

On Nov 16, 2020, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56339h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Info%20re%20this%20kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

When was it live? What’s the name ?  What other items are included?  Many thanks

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Teri Bean
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

This was part of the bird ballet suite in the 19-20 annual catalog.  I think it sold for about $20.  
Hope that helps!  
Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 16, 2020, at 3:04 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56339h26@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Info re this kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

It’s the birds laser cards. The four birds in a branch. 

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:00 PM, SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56341h70@.nabble> wrote:

beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Info re this kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beaniebaby3616@

This was part of the bird ballet suite in the 19-20 annual catalog.  I think it sold for about $20.  
Hope that helps!  
Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 16, 2020, at 3:04 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56339h26@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Teri Bean
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56341.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I finally found it Jan, thanks to you and Teri Bean.   It was not an eye catching photo but I love the kit and the Free as a bird is one of my favorite sets.  Go figure.

~Blythe

On Nov 16, 2020, at 4:06 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56342h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Info%20re%20this%20kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

IMG_3320.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:00 PM, SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56341h70@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beaniebaby3616@

Hope that helps!  
Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

-Blythe   
Sent from my iPhone 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Teri Bean 
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56341.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56342.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Glad Teri had the name!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 16, 2020, at 5:58 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56344h63@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Info re this kit

I finally found it Jan, thanks to you and Teri Bean.   It was not an eye catching photo but I love the kit and the Free as a bird is one of my favorite sets.  Go figure.

~Blythe

On Nov 16, 2020, at 4:06 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56342h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Info%20re%20this%20kit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

IMG_3320.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beaniebaby3616@

Hope that helps!  
Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

-Blythe   
Sent from my iPhone 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Teri Bean 
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: beaniebaby3616@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56341.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56342.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Info-re-this-kit-tp56339p56344.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble