In Color Bookmarks

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In Color Bookmarks

Jeanne Moss

It’s always a great idea to get samples of new product in your customer’s hands.  I like to give a sample of the new in-colors with every Annual Catalog.  This isn’t my picture, but I made 50 of these bookmarks last week. 

I like this version, because you adhere strips of the in-color cardstock BEFORE you cut them apart, making it a bit quicker.  And, it took less than a sheet of each in-color cardstock to make all 50!

But wait, there’s more!  

We have TWO in-color bookmarks to choose from in our SUDSOL Business Files.  Pick the one that you like best and get those new colors out there!

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: In Color Bookmarks

Barbara Stitt

I made some with the first bookmark and have been giving out with Paper 
Pumpkin flyers.  One of my biggest customers told me she had seen them 
online with another Demo and didn’t like them.  Now that she has the
Actual colors in hand she can’t wait to order all the InColor items!  Just
This one customers covers the cost and time of making them!  Thanks
Jeanne!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 21, 2021, at 6:00 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58573h9@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=In Color Bookmarks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

It’s always a great idea to get samples of new product in your customer’s hands.  I like to give a sample of the new in-colors with every Annual Catalog.  This isn’t my picture, but I made 50 of these bookmarks last week. 

I like this version, because you adhere strips of the in-color cardstock BEFORE you cut them apart, making it a bit quicker.  And, it took less than a sheet of each in-color cardstock to make all 50!

But wait, there’s more!  

We have TWO in-color bookmarks to choose from in our SUDSOL Business Files.  Pick the one that you like best and get those new colors out there!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmarks-tp58573.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: In Color Bookmarks

Jeanne Moss

I love a good success story!  Thanks for sharing, Barbara!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 6:56 PM
To: stampingal@live.com
Subject: Re: SU!: In Color Bookmarks

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20In%20Color%20Bookmarks

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Jeanne!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 21, 2021, at 6:00 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n58573h9@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=In Color Bookmarks

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

But wait, there’s more!  

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmarks-tp58573.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmarks-tp58573p58574.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: In Color Bookmarks

Lois Folla

Congrats! I used to make them with my many of my customers, now I mail them to everyone with other paperwork and fun things.

Did we have a bookmark that we could also stamp the color ink? These bookmarkers were a hit last year but my customers would also like to see the inks.

TIA

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n58575h41@.nabble <ml+s1100894n58575h41@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 7:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>

stampingal@live.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20In%20Color%20Bookmarks

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I love a good success story!  Thanks for sharing, Barbara!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 6:56 PM
To: stampingal@live.com

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20In%20Color%20Bookmarks

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Jeanne!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

stampingal@?subject=In Color Bookmarks

But wait, there’s more!  

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmarks-tp58573p58574.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: https://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmarks-tp58573p58575.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com