How We Up Our Sales

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How We Up Our Sales

Charlotte Lindmeier

Thanks to those who shared with the rest of us.
Our question this week was:
What are some of the ways you up your sales? Be specific.
Make sure I Blog and email customers when SU is offering a promotion.  That is a no brainer and nothing I need to do but share. 
My few customers live far away, so I do my best to email specials to them.   That is one of the ways my Sudsol membership is so great, the notifications sent out are a treasure-trove to me and give me a heads up on items I might have missed.  

I have tried drawing them in with card challenges and such to entice them by showing new products, but that didn’t seem to interest them.
I have been doing Zoom classes for about 9 months. For the Holiday Stamp Camp, I offered a reduced rate for the camp if they purchased some of the stamp sets and some did. This year I have been highlighting one set-Feb. was the Sweet Strawberry Bundle, April will be the Ice Cream Corner Suite and June will be the Sand and Sea. It has helped sales but I would like to do better. This month I suggested we all order the Paper Pumpkin and do a Zoom class assembly party as they will finally be able to stamp everything for themselves, which has been the greatest disadvantage to Zoom classes. I had a wonderful response! Most of my customers are not local but as things open up in my state, I will look for ways to do both in-person and continue the online classes and kits will definitely be at the top of my list.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week